Zeiders Enterprises, Inc.

Zeiders Enterprises, Inc. Employer Reviews

Creative Work Environment
Victim Advocate (Current Employee), Lemoore CaliforniaApril 17, 2014
Pros: great work environment and online training opportunities
Cons: pay
This organization is highly supportive of its staff and the mission of the organization you will be contracted to work for. The climate is all about supporting our military and their families and I am literally bursting with joy and a sense of accomplishment each day I arrive and leave my work location. Zeiders and my organization are engaged in the – more... community and recognize that no one lives in a vacuum. The outreach opportunities are so vast that you will be extremely connected with the community and support the immense concept of service with pride.

From a management concept, it has been wonderful experience working with true professionals. The team possesses both the credentials and the experience to manage a social service focused organization to the highest standards without crushing the spirit or innovative characteristics of the employees.

I highly recommend this organization. – less
High work ethic and great recognition of its employees
Program Analyst (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 16, 2013
Pros: rewards, lunches, flexibility
Cons: n/a
Zeiders Enterprises is a well established, veteran owned company with a high concentration in government work. Great company!
Great company
Work and Family Life Lead (Current Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 7, 2013
Zeiders Enterprises is a great company to work for. The management truly care about employees and are consistently working to create a culture that is true to their values.
Think twice--Potential to do good things spoiled by local supervisor.
Educator (Former Employee), Belle ChasseOctober 26, 2012
Pros: potential to do good things for our military, but spoiled by leadership in charge.
Cons: wicked witch of the south for a leader. salary sucks--made it easier to leave.
Person in Louisiana in charge was an absolute control freak and micro managed the operation. She kept her thumb on people, denying any advancement and was an absolutely awful person to work for--zero professionalism--what could have been a fulfilling job was ruined by this woman's cold bean counting--steer far clear. The spirit of the folks stuck there – more... is very low. She kept people busy doing meaningless paperwork to justify her existence. – less
Served the needs of the people
Personal Financial Representative (Former Employee), Coronado, CAAugust 9, 2012
Pros: the satisfied customer
Cons: managment was ineffective, micro managers focused on numbers
When the focus is on delivering to the clients, great satisfaction, when Management becomes more focused on numbers than people, there is a problem and why a high turn over.
Victim Advocate Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAMarch 7, 2012
I enjoyed my time there. It's contract work so it's not stable and I need something stable.