Zeltiq Aesthetics Employee Reviews

Good start up company, where I contributed my skills
Sales Administrative Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAFebruary 12, 2015
Good start up company. Supportive colleagues. Learned to build sales compensation percentages and building territories.
Demanding sometime and not appreciative of my time given with no compensation.
Pros
Great exposure for start up
Cons
Not appreciated for all hard work given
Summary
Area Sales Manager New England (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAOctober 23, 2014
Zeltiq is a good company to work for, there are some current challanges with new management and job culture, overall I would recommend this company.
Typical Start-up Company
A/P Specialist/Fixed Assets (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 21, 2014
Very Busy.

Had to study the SAP software, and find features that would contribute to the ease of AP Functions.

Macola software is a more practical software for a Manufacturing firm.
Pros
Free Softdrinks
Cons
Fast paced environment
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  pleasanton, caApril 22, 2014
A non stop fast paced work environment. Mulit tasking and organizational skills is a must.
A very pleasurable place to work that made you want to come to work each day.
Executive Administration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJune 23, 2012
I was originally brought in to HR and was given the go to implement new hire recruiting and hiring process. Eventually was promoted to Executive Admin to support our C-level team, as well as many other departments. Everyday had a variety which is what kept the job exciting and challenging. My days mostly consisted of supporting our sales teams domestically and internationally to be sure that they had everything that they needed to succeed in the field. Other daily responsibilites included setting up meetings via Outlook or Video conferencing, catering, conference calls, travel, expense reports and any other request that were sent my way. I'm a go-to girl with a can-do attitude.
The hardest part of the job was being one of the many to be cut due to corporate restructuring. I was there for the company, my co-workers were my family, and the sales teams were like my kids.

I look forward to finding a new career that I can give my all to.
Pros
while i had a set schedule, there was flexability within that. i was able to work from home on a few occasions if needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zeltiq Aesthetics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2