Zendesk Employee Reviews in United States

Zendesk is a great company
Developer Relations Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 2, 2016
I really enjoy working at Zendesk as an intern. I work with two different teams and touch upon a lot of interesting work, from internal tooling to APIs to developer relations. The people are nice and will go out of their way to help you out. The company is growing a lot and I believe Zendesk will reach it's goal of being a billion-dollar company by 2020. I hope I'm offered a full-time position.
Pros
Smart co-workers, tech talks (free lunches), snacks, IT equipment
Fast paced, wide range of duties
IT Support Desk (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 16, 2015
Fast paced, friendly environment. Plenty of ambiguity to keep you busy all day. Lack of training on individual technologies is my main complaint. I enjoyed working with most of the people I came into contact with and was allowed to create and work projects that I found relevant.
Simple and beautiful
Customer Advocate - Tier 1, Support (Current Employee) –  Bonifacio Global Center PhilippinesJuly 20, 2015
* Focus on our customers and give them better experience with Zendesk

* I learn more about Zendesk ticketing (Triggers, Automations, Insights Data Analysis, Macros, Third Party Apps, etc.)

* Good co-workers and workplace one of the best

* Sometimes pressure on work

* When your customer is satisfies on your support
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
good company in general
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  San FranciscoJune 25, 2015
good company in general with a lot of smart and down to earth friendly people,
company is in up trend with a a lot potential, free snacks, fruits, drinks, free lunch every monday.

cons:
Some new hired managers are very political and hard to deal with.
Company is located in middle market which is a very tough area with a lot of drug dealers, homeless, drunk men, you can see people get arrested almost every day.
Good work/life balance
International Online Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 8, 2014
Nice new office in a great dynamic company.
But too much politics.
Great company culture, high growth, fun
Sr. Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Strong FP&A staff, knowledgeable and bright. Good team work environment and fun company culture.
Fun place to work
Sales Qualification Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 30, 2012
This is a great place to work. The product is great and the people are fun to be around. The companies goals are clear and everyone is eager to meet them.
Pros
free lunch 5 days a month, fully stocked kitchen with cold cuts, bread, dressing, beer, soda, water, etc.

4.3