Zenith Administrators

Fast paced environment
Fund Contribution Processor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 22, 2015
Busy atmosphere
Sr Customer Service (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 18, 2014
Pros: flex days
Cons: minimal training
Co-workers help make it through the day. Extremely busy atmosphere.
Zenith Administrators was an innovative administrator of group medical, dental, disability and pension benefits.
Medical Insurance Claims Supervisor, Auditor (Former Employee), Westminster, COFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: the employees were valued and were offered good benefits.
Cons: the parent company suffered in the economic times of early 2k.
In the over 20 years I was employed at Zenith Administrators I found them to be part of an excellent nation-wide organization. They offered very good employee benefits and pay. Employees were highly valued, and there were regular office outings. In the competitive field of group benefits administration they were innovative and top of the line.
The group benefits business is fast paced and required a high degree of accuracy in application of benefit plans, and the staff was very professional in application of duties.
Low Morale and good people to work with.
Office Services Clerk (Current Employee), Mokena, ILOctober 30, 2013
Pros: laid back environment
Cons: low morale
I normally start by checking my emails. Then I try to make the calls I need to make. I call my vendors for inventory, and/or to schedule pickups and deliveries. I then receive all the mail and UPS/Fedex packages. I then sort and distrubute the mail. Later I meter the outgoing mail using the postal machine. After that, I work on the stuffer machine, which is a mass production machine used for big mailings. For a while i would help the IT department with the help desk calls. I've learned a lot about the IT feild from working with them. I reload windows operating systems to PCs, and uninstall/insstall hardware to PCs. The management is fair at Zenith. My co-workers all good people who want to do a good job. Hardest part of my job is the see the wasted money being used in the shipping of the packages, The most enjoable part of my job is learning new things, and helping people.
Great opportunity for advancement
Contribution Processor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2012
I learned how to process insurance payments for retiree's. A typical day was answering phone calls and emails from management and clients, processing multiple insurance payments and making sure payments were up to date. The co-workers were friendly and helpful, the management team was compassionate and caring.. The hardest part was leaving. The most enjoyable part was going to work everyday and tackling the task at hand.
Fast paced work place, very delicate customer service care
Customer Service and Claims Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2012
Pros: paid vacation and holidays
Cons: extremely far from my home
Every day was very organized. learn to be patient with all customer calls. Management was very fair, coworkers mostly kept to themselves. Hardest times were when a customer was dificult to assist,however, this is just all part of this position. When you were able to complete a touchy delicate situation with an individuals medical and dental benefits and claims, this position was extremely rewarding. A very nice place overall to be able to be a part of , anything I gained has never left me, I learned addtional skills that helped me even in everyday life.
Large company with a small company feel.
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Chicago, IL.February 24, 2012
Pros: you could stagger your start time.
Cons: can't think of any.
Learned alot while there. They treat you like family and show thier employees that how they feel about work really matters.
BUSY
customer service (Former Employee), westminster CoFebruary 17, 2012
Pros: interesting, fun, productive, work with great people
Cons: management not consiant, not fair, not reasonable
productive, hard working, work consiant, management not consitant,intersting work, research.
Horrible culture that has existed for quite some time and appears in no hurry to improve.
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee), Mokena, ILAugust 16, 2011
Pros: south suburban location
Cons: poor culture
The culture of this organization is extremely poor and has been for a very long time. Employees are mostly union workers, so the complacency is very high. Upper management is extremely confrontational and very, very unfair.