Zenith American Solutions

Zenith American Solutions Employer Reviews

Good work enviornment
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 8, 2014
Loved working here, the manager was a great, she was a people person, and hands on.
So much to learn from
Medical Claims Specialist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2014
Management disorganized and unstructured. With that it is hard to be fully trained and to do your job right.
Very productive work place
Senior Claims Processor (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 11, 2014
Pros: having completed time loss claims completed properly
Cons: receiving incomplete time loss forms and having to request the correct information several times.
Quality & quantity oriented employment. I have learned great oral and written communication skills, and to be detail oriented. I am a quick learner, and have a very strong work ethic to get the job done.
I process non-occupational disability claims, and the hardest part of this job is working on claims and we find out the patient has passed.
To me that is hard. I know it happens all the time. But working on the claims, I almost feel like I have gotten to know the patient somewhat. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you talk to patients and everything is going well and running smooth and we can pay their disability benefits with no problems and without having to request additional documentation two or three times.
Productive work environment
Dir. of Contribution Accounting (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 19, 2014
Pros: estable as i have been there for almost 14 years.
Cons: hit glass ceiling.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to help other, whether it is internal or external customers. Seeing employees grow in learning and build skills as well as confidence and empowerment.
Not enough training given.
Data Entry Billing Clerk (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 13, 2014
Cons: no overtime allowed, benefits are not very good.
Not all, but some co-workers are friendly. Some co-workers does not work as hard as others. Training procedures are improper.
Friendly Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSNovember 9, 2013
Assist in health insurance benefits, eligibility information, billing and payment issues, customer material requests, physician assignments, authorization for treatments, explanation of Benefits (EOB)
-Answer any questions and explains policies clearly
Busy, busy heavy phones, no fun time!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Covina, CAJune 27, 2013
Pros: nothing free
Cons: 2 (15) minute breaks and 45 minute lunch
A typical day at work busy no time to do anything else answering calls all day non stop, what i learned to maintain patient take one call at a time and provide the member or provider with all the information they are requesting to provide great customer service without being insecured. Management is in San Francisco and Seattle, we communicate by via e-mail or phone. Co-workers we worked as a team and learned from each other. The hardest part of the job taking call after call and staying professional at all times.
relaxed work environment with minimal supervision.
Clerical (Former Employee), San Fransico, Ca.June 21, 2013
i enjoyed working at Zeinth American Solutuion. The employees are friendly and willing to help and teach others.
This company took over for my old company
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSJune 20, 2013
Seems to be rather day to day and up in the air, for the most part. Cant get anything done through HR and have no trust whatsoever.
Fast paced environment. Customer focused in a niche market
Sr. Client Services Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 29, 2013
Pros: talented employees, dedicated to client satisfaction.
Problem resolution, operations management and client relations for TPA. Typical day included a variety of tasks including analysis of reports, distribution of workloads and problem resolution.
Productive and Fun work place
Benefits Specialist-Retirement (Current Employee), Kansas City, KSApril 12, 2013
Benefits Specialist-Retirement
 Processed Annuity payments, death benefit claims, and loans following the established ERISA, Taft-Hartley defined contribution, and Annuity Trust plan documents.
 Reviewed and audited retirement benefits claims to ensure that they adhered to legal guidelines.
 Corresponded with participants regarding their Annuity accounts as needed and requested.
Solid understanding of the laws and regulations involved with the Annuity account.
Including ERISA and Taft Hartley directed Funds.
 Corresponded with record-keeper on a regular basis to track status of checks paid, request materials, and follow up on status of payments
 Utilized web based software such as SharePoint to upload documents and track the processes of inquiries regarding Employers contributions, Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO) and any other related court orders as needed.
 Located and processed claims for beneficiaries regarding any death benefits that were payable from the Annuity Trust.
 Efficiently communicated with participants, colleagues, and business managers via telephone, e-mail and written correspondence to ensure that the claims are paid accurately and efficiently.
Good place to work for student or anyone new to the workforce.
Contributions Accounting Processor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 4, 2013
Pros: fair management and relativley comfortable work environment.
Cons: no potential for professional growth.
Zenith American is a good company to work for to gain experience. The compensation, management, and environment is fair and relatively comfortable. However, there is very little room for professional growth. It's a very small company; about 1500 people. Budget monitoring and financial assessments severely limits adequate staffing. Management and Workers are frequently overwhelmed with work load.
Heavy client services and claims processing.
Client Services Assistant (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 7, 2013
Co-workers are nice to work with.
Wish the job is more challenging.
Productive workplace
Client Benefits Associate (Current Employee), Tucker,GaJuly 30, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: stability, annual salary, health care insurance
Zenith American Solutions is a TPA specializing in Healthcare,Pension and Retirement funds managment. I learned about benefits and eligible. Managment is great. Co-workers are a pleasure to work with. The hardest part of my job is not being able to advance in my career. The most enjoyable part of my job are the people I work with as well as the commute.