Zenith American Solutions Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Run far away!!
Customer Service Trainer/Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 21, 2017
Awful company. Low pay with growing list of responsibilities. Very poor management.

This company will kill you if you let it. There is absolutely nothing positive that I can say about this organization which is unfortunate but honest.
Interesting experience
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 28, 2017
why are we obligated to leave a review? this is a good company, they just need to hire management with experience and not a friend of a friend. everything else is ok.
Productive work environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2017
Typical work day: on the phones from start to finish
What i learned: Medical and dental insurance how it works.
Management: Needs improvement
Workplace: Very laid back
Hardest part of the job is staying focused
Most enjoyable- My co-workers
Pros
The People
Just a job
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJuly 8, 2017
Definitely not a creative work environment, but stable job. Probably because of my position, this is a process driven job.

Pay is decent for the bay area, but it's a job that makes you look forward to the weekends. :(
Pros
decent pay
Cons
inflexible
People are the best here
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 4, 2017
I grew up at this company and really hated to leave it. I needed to make a bit more hourly in order to pay the bills, so if you're looking for top dollar at your job, you probably won't find it here. But the culture is good and the work is plentiful.
Very Skilled and Experienced STaff
Supervisor of Medical Claims Processing (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNMay 10, 2017
Zenith has a lot of long time employees who are very skilled in their roles. They are a union shop and are always watching out for each other and work well together.

Management and Human Resources diligently work together to provide an employee friendly experience for the staff.
Pros
Very experienced staff
Cons
resistant to change and new hires
Bad training
Receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 29, 2017
I left my job for this company the girl who trained me was amazing with what she knew I was let go without warning write up or talking to "as I No longer fit the company" I did my job as I knew asked questions if I wasn't sure. Management is poor at best horrible company
Pros
Benefits and pay
Cons
Great place to advance career
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2017
Overall good company to work for. Opportunity for advancement. Need designated trainers. Staff members are knowledgeable. Good Management Team and coworkers.
Employment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mokena, ILMarch 22, 2017
Zenith American Solutions is one of the largest Taft-Hartley third-party administrator in the United States, which operates multiple offices nationwide focusing on serving clients and participants through administering different plan designs and coordinating with partners who provide comprehensive programs and products. They offer flexible schedules and union representation for its entry level employees.
A joke!
Technical Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2017
This company is very unorganized and unstructured! Management communication is horrible! I lasted for approximately 9 months, but just couldn't take it any longer!
The pay was decent and health benefits were better than a lot of companies offer during these transition years!
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
Great people to work with
Contribution Processor (Current Employee) –  DeForest, WIJanuary 20, 2017
Very busy work environment
Opportunities to learn new skills
Very friendly co-workers
Love to learn new skills
Work hours are great
Have learned much about members of WLHF
Productive and enjoyable place to work
Contribution Fund Processor (Current Employee) –  DeForest, WIJanuary 18, 2017
The time that I have been with Zenith has allowed me to further my knowledge with contribution processing. I enjoy the people I work with and we all work well together.
Productive, recognition for advancement, flexibility, good benefit package
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Former Employee) –  9121 W Russell Rd. #200, Las Vegas NV 89148October 16, 2016
A typical day consisted of reviewing invoices, reconciling any past due balances. Data entry of invoices, applying appropriate general ledger account expense, and payment generation. Supervising, hiring and training of accounts payable staff. Performing annual employee reviews and disciplinary actions. Maintaining and meeting client dead lines. Organizing staffs daily production. Answering and reconciling vendor and client inquiries. Generating client eligibility reports on Excel spreadsheets, preparing client administrative fees and health and welfare premiums. Posting client administrative fees, EFT deposit of administrative fees collected and posting payments to appropriate client. Processed corporate payables, coded and submitted to home office for payment processing. Management could be accessible to answer inquiries. Co-workers were pleasant and easily team oriented. Most difficult challenges could be in processing of the corporate invoices. Best part of the day was when all invoice payments were generated and ready to ship to client via UPS, thus meeting clients required deadline. Great sense of accomplishment.
Pros
Schedule flexibility, good salary and benefits, advancement opportunties
Cons
IT was not always readily available to assist with technical issues
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 8, 2016
Zenith American.. Screws the members everyday!!! Denies benefits for No reason, prolongs claim payments, treats employees and members,providers like dirt.. Management are worse then 2 year olds.. A few should have been fired if this was a real company .. The benefits are expensive and the pay sucks since 99% of the employees commute on Bart. Best thing there are a few employees!! Changing location didn't make it better...
Pros
Cons
Whew alot
Management needs lots of improvement
Claims Processor I (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 24, 2016
Workflow is constant which makes for a relatively busy and fast moving day. Co-workers and job culture is great, but management isn't so great in that clear-cut training isn't provided from the start, protocols change from one day to the next without any notification, and most supervisors don't have a medical background making them unfit for their positions in a medical claims office. Also medical benefits are expensive with no option of opting out. Much improvement is needed for this office to begin to run smoothly.
Would love to work for a growing company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GASeptember 8, 2016
A typical day at work is getting there early first of all, then getting things in order and organized. I have to check emails for updates, also check voicemails and return calls if needed. I make sure that my software is running correctly and that everything is in order as far as work so that I can have a productive day!
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Not having the proper tools to perform your job...
Good work experience
Senior Disability Claim Adjustor (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COAugust 11, 2016
On a typical day I would process around 85-175 disability, medical , dental and vision claims combined. I would also take approx. 35-50 phone calls from participants and medical providers. I was a go to person for help with difficult calls and simple IT problems. I also have done administrative duties such as typing letters, filing and customer service call center duties as well as receptionist duties.
Pros
Good health care Benefits
Cons
company needs to have better access to Supervisors
Poor management. Horrible pay. No opportunity for advancement. N
Trust rep. (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 4, 2016
Poor management. Horrible pay. No opportunity for advancement. Outdated computer systems. IT is very poor, network has problems all the time.
Pros
flexible schedule
Not Diversified
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 3, 2016
The company lacks empathy for its employees, and they can use a cultural diversity program. I enjoyed the position held with in the organization, however, the atmosphere was not very conducive to productivity.
Nice place to work
Lead Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAJanuary 28, 2016
I got along with everyone, started with Company as paying medical/dental claims and answering overflow customer service phone calls. The customer service portion ended about 2 years ago.
Pros
Flexible hours and was able to work from home
Cons
claims system was a little outdated

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith American Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6