Zenith Education Group Employee Reviews

Did not work for this company
Automotive Department Chair, Instructor (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 28, 2017
This is the new organization that has acquired WyoTech, unable to provide a review since I have no first hand knowledge of or experience with this organization.
Two faced
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 14, 2017
It is a shame. this company used to be a great organization to work for. Currently, there is no loyalty from management. the entire leadership team will lie to your face. They have no idea what true coaching is.
Pros
gym downstairs
Cons
leadership
Great Employer
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 7, 2017
Productive, fun place to work that offers advancement within the workplace. This employer is great at making their employees happy and productive. One example is the inclusion of a ping pong table int he employee lounge.
Fun
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYMarch 4, 2017
Working here you learned lots and met lots of people. responsibility and training was regular. Employers cared about their staff and always helped out when everyone was busy and more calls came in.
Pros
training
Cons
long days
Great place to work at insurance verification
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 13, 2017
I was blessed to have this job, unfortunately I had to move out of town.With Zenith I worked as an insurance verifier this employer provided bonuses and education as well. great company!
Pros
bonuses at the end of the year
Cons
need better supervisors that can and know how to supervise
Everest Institute
Adjunct Faculty-Allied Health (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 8, 2017
A typical day begins with providing lecture to the students. Gathering feedback from the students on what they have learned and implementing the subject matter during clinicals. The environment at Everest is very positive. Management and staff works diligently to ensure that the education that we provide is measurable and easily understood. The hardest part of the job is knowing what many of the students are facing in their personal life and not being able to totally address their needs. The most enjoyable part of the job is sowing into people.
Pros
Positive environment
Cons
Not enough paid preparation time for class, low salary
Fast pace
Career Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 27, 2016
Definitely an fast pace work environment.Develop and place employer-ready students into jobs in their field of study, ensure student readiness for employment interviews that achieve satisfactory conversion in interview show and interview-to-hire rates of graduates. Develop one-on-one relationships with students within the portfolio, ensuring employment readiness through resume writing, mock interviewing, job search techniques, etc. Collaborate with Faculty to identify potential graduation and employment issues in order to proactively provide coaching, continue to help graduates looking for employment and identify remediation needs (job club, refresher courses, re-tooling events, etc.) to improve marketability to employers ,verify employment records of graduates through phone calls and gathering required documentation which meets all federal, state, regulatory agency, and company guidelines, student workshops, team meetings, etc., organize and ensure student participation at career fairs, open house events, and graduation
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Compensation
Enjoy working for Zenith
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2016
I am an Adjunct faculty employee. I have a full-time job working as a Technical Manager. I feel that I have a good working relationship with my colleagues.
Excellent company
Complete diary within 8 hours
Company is family oriented
Monthly educational classes
On-site Gym
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Commute
terrible
Picker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 22, 2016
Its terrible want you to be so fast at picking but don't give you much time. Only way a lot of people got full time is by working though there breaks and some of there lunch. No life.
Didn't have any problems
Math Instructor (Online) (Former Employee) –  OnlineSeptember 1, 2016
It was a contract job so I did my job until the contract ended. I taught math and did very well at it. I think they may be in trouble by the government at the moment.
Uncertain in what to do...
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  ColoradoSeptember 1, 2016
uncertain future - missing applicable knowledge in education industry. following predecessor footsteps with a lot of talk of what is needed to be a step ahead of the competition but failing to see that they are at least 5 - 6 years behind.
Pros
local leadership
Cons
corporate leadership
Hard workingwork place.
Fork-lift Operator (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 1, 2016
We unload trucks by hand from 7:15 to 3:30 with an hour break at 12:00. Two men to a truck alternate every truck. A rotation of eight people.
Fun and productive workplace with bar
Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Detriot MIAugust 15, 2016
'Very fast paced work environment I learned how to prepare different foods the hardest part was when business got slow.
N/a
Senior Finance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 10, 2016
Great local Management and co-workers. I thrived off the upbeat and fun working environment at the local campus. I enjoyed my job duties and interacting with students daily.
No job security
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAAugust 9, 2016
This company is always changing management in the corporate world as well as the campus level.
Do not look for security of any kind.
Directors are VERY out of touch with their employees.
Pros
Cons
no security
New company, uncertain
Instructor/Faculty - Applied Service Management (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYJuly 24, 2016
As a new sub-company of ECMC, Zenith was formed to manage the schools acquired from Corinthian Colleges Inc. After 18 months, Zenith continues to re-organize the schools and reduce their staff in an effort to make them self-sustaining and even profitable. No one's job is secure! Employees haven't had wage increases in many years, not even for cost of living. The 122 schools acquired from CCI have now been reduces to just 27. The culture and atmosphere at the WyoTech school in Laramie continues to be wonderful, caring, pleasant, and fulfilling. The people there are the best! And they continue to work their hardest for the students. The management at this school is extremely supportive and humble.
Pros
Great Co-workers!
Cons
Corporate uncertainty
stressful environment and did not value their employees
Senior Admissions Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJuly 7, 2016
Constant change in management and regulations. The people you worked with were great but upper management did not care about their employees.
Pros
Getting to work with students to make a difference in their lives.
Cons
Always about the numbers not about the students.
Data Entry
Student Loan and Financial Aid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 6, 2016
There is a lot of Data Entry for this position. There is answers to all questions that are available while performing this position.
Pros
New Environment
Cons
Human Resources
front desk
Work study (Former Employee) –  MissouriJune 21, 2016
I have worked with great group of people and learned a lot by working in college with co-students, most enjoyable part of the job was that we will have fun and food every friday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8