Zenith Education Group Employee Reviews

Friendly enviroment
Senior Registrar/Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 12, 2018
Daily report management. Enjoy working with staff and students. My experience with the company has been a great learning experience and as management changed I was able to learn new ways to process documents and tracking made easier
Pros
hours of operation
Customer Contact Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 8, 2018
Zenith is a great place to work. The managers are friendly and helpful in assisting their employees to be efficient . There are many benefits offered by the company. Some of these benefits are health insurance, dental insurance, vision and life insurance as well as 401k benefits and tuition help.
Pros
talent activities
Cons
the time with Zenith ended too early
School Closed because of mismanagement left unchecked
Director of Admissions (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJanuary 7, 2018
I originally worked on the WyoTech team. Zenith took over to try and save the schools, but because of many years of mismanagement, the school will now be closing. All course will be taught out by summer of 2018.
Pros
Exciting carreer opportunity
Cons
Management ran company into the ground
Zenith Edcucation Group no idea about education
SR. FINANCIAL AID REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 6, 2018
Though the actual co-workers and direct management know the processes and procedures, higher ups have no idea on how to handle a higher education school
Pros
co-workers
Cons
No contact from upper managment regards to business updates.
Sorry it had to end...
Federal Work Study Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 5, 2018
I evolved through the many changes that this school has been through and through it all, I had the best experiences of my life and the support from the staff was excellent.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
it ended
Inconsistent
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 4, 2018
I enjoyed gaining business acumen and I loved working with my peers; however, management was inconsistent and failed staff development. Benefits were average and salary was good.
Sad to see it go
Financial Aid Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 28, 2017
Loved working with the company. It's a shame the Online schools are going away. I'm going to miss working for the company. The work was fast paced, but the environment was one of family.
I loved that my boss gave us autonomy when working with our cohorts
Career Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 27, 2017
Honestly, I loved working here. I'm heartbroken that they decided to close 21 of the 24 schools. I wasn't ready for that kind of news. If the situation was different, I would give them almost perfect reviews.
Exciting and Invigorating
Senior Externship Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLDecember 20, 2017
The work environment provided an atmosphere for great accomplishments on a daily basis. Working hand in hand with the students and providing coaching, counseling, training and development.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Some days were long
Closing
Financial Aid Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 18, 2017
A typical day is ten hours long. I now have an in-depth knowledge of the College Financial aid process. Helping students succeed was the most enjoyable part of my job.

Want to know more about Zenith Education Group?

Ask a question
Great College to learn new trade
Military Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Laramie, WYDecember 13, 2017
Only to close before I could go to school myself. I had intentions on going to the classes myself at some point. Great management and covered all cost of traveling, to much time away from family though.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Travel
Great while it lasted
Regional Admissions Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Erie, PADecember 13, 2017
I enjoyed working there very much. It was a surprise for everyone when we all got laid off because the parent company went in a different direction with the educational endeavors.
Pros
Flex schedule
Cons
working from home
Productive with job and life balance
Senior Admissions Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
The workplace is focused on productivity in changing lives for students. Employees are equipped to perform the tasks from interviewing students to enrolling the students. In addition to guiding students through their first three weeks of class to ensure they are understanding how to navigate through the models as well as posting all require work by it's due date.
The work environment is team oriented to assist all students where needed therefore we help every student.
The most difficult part is when a student has an unexpected life changing issue that results in withdrawing from the term.
The work environment is a daily learning experience in managing students through the enrollment process successfully.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the positive impact that is giving to every student and the excitment as they go through the enrollment process and most importantly the excitement when they graduate.
Field Admissions
Field Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 11, 2017
This is my true answer
The school closed so there is no reason to talk about it here but this continues to force me to write something and I do not know.
The overall rating I would score would be a 4
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Thornton, CODecember 6, 2017
I would start my day coming in at least 30 minutes to an hour early getting myself prepared by bringing up all my systems that were needed to be successful right out the gate.

A typical day at work always started with me greeting my team with a smile:) I always wanted to touch base with each and every associate letting them know I was excited and ready for all of us to start our day. I would follow up with any quick previous conversations we had or need to have.

I would write down and role play with my team captain what
we would be covering or coaching in the stand up meetings, section meetings, or individual coaching's.
Poor management and poor planning from corporate
MA Program Chair/Instructor (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WADecember 5, 2017
I thought I found my career that I would stay with until retirement. I loved my job, but 2 days after I was let go they announced that they were closing the campus???
I hve extensive Admissions, sales management, and customer service experience dedicated and self-motivated to grow student population
Admissions Retention and Advisor (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 4, 2017
Responsible for taking inbound calls, and also making outbound calls to prospective students. Conducted interviews, and tours. Responsible for enrolling a defined number of students, complete and maintained all required paperwork and data entry in an accurate and timely manner developed an ongoing relationship with the prospective student from enrollment through graduation. I learned how to help a very diverse market, and management made sure there was always training to help exceed in my position I believe the culture was a team environment I would say the hardest part of the job was not being able to help every prospective student and the most enjoyable part of the job was watching so many students graduate, and work in their career field
productive and fun
Financial Aid Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 29, 2017
fast- paced, very much a learning experience, manager was great to work with, hardest part of the job is leader-ship team lacks communication. most enjoyable part of the job is when a student calls and thanks me for helping them get started on their career choice and to hear them so excited about their new adventure and plans for the future.
Pros
a lot of good people to work with
Cons
the schools are closing down
school closed
Automotive Instructor (Current Employee) –  Blairsville, PANovember 16, 2017
was good until they decided to close our campus. good pay and stable job now we are looking for jobs again. not bitter just disappointed in the leadership
productive and Fast Paced
Director of Student Success (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 14, 2017
Each day at work was student focused and enjoyable because of the students. My day surrounded teaching, coaching and mentoring the students of our future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith Education Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7