Zenith Education Group

Zenith Education Group Employee Reviews in United States

love the work hours
Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 18, 2016
Fostered a positive environment to lead at-risk students to high levels of achievement and success; provided intellectual, emotional, behavioral, physical, and psychological support to students throughout the school. Provided effective communication with administrators, teachers, other school teams, parents, and students.
Great work environment with great people.
Building Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 28, 2016
My typical day on the job would include me showing up at 8:30am, grabbing some breakfast til 9am. Then I would start which ever project they wanted me to work on for the day. After a brief meeting I would either set out by my self to complete a project, or I would follow one of my colleagues and help them with their daily project. The hardest part of the job was getting use to working full time. While the most enjoyable part was how positive the work environment was.
Pros
Great people and management
Cons
Very fun and productive work days
Admissions representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 20, 2016
As an Admissions Representative I professionally assisted prospective students
through the admissions process in accordance with all applicable federal and state
regulations, school policies and procedures, and in compliance with all accrediting
standards and requirements. My major components of this process was setting
appointments, interviewing students, facilitating and processing the enrollment, setting
the proper expectations, providing information about and facilitating attendance at new
student orientation, and the start of class.
Pros
Free lunch great people
Cons
the placed closed down
Very fun and interesting work.
Student / Technician (Former Employee) –  Laramie, WYApril 12, 2016
Being a part time logger for residential areas was very interesting and came with many challenges such as keeping the mess to an absolute minimum, avoiding as much damage as possible, and dealing with all sorts of people.
Change of management
Regional Military Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Raymore, MOJanuary 29, 2016
This organization has went through some struggles and changes, middle management needs to evaluate all aspects of the process. Take more feedback from those on the ground that are generating the schools success.
Pros
Awesome product
Cons
Lack of organizational control
Data Entry
Student Loan and Financial Aid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJuly 6, 2016
There is a lot of Data Entry for this position. There is answers to all questions that are available while performing this position.
Pros
New Environment
Cons
Human Resources
Work to be done
Career Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2016
There is a lot of work to be done to improve the overall success of the organization! The vision is unclear and there are immediate policy changes needed to impact the culture and business operations.
Pros
Cons
Everything else
front desk
Work study (Former Employee) –  MissouriJune 21, 2016
I have worked with great group of people and learned a lot by working in college with co-students, most enjoyable part of the job was that we will have fun and food every friday.
Not a reputable company
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COOctober 30, 2015
I started my work here thinking I was working for a productive, reputable college. Not so, I soon found out they were under investigation by the government for predatory practices with enrolling and retaining students. We were purchased in February and nothing has changed, I am the first point of contact for students and the same aggressive sales tactics are being used. Targeting of minorities and low income students.
Instructor
Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort WorthOctober 12, 2015
Terrible place to work. Fort Worth South campus is a mess. No teamwork and instructors are competitive and harass each other. No management skills from the director of Allied Health and she is best friends with the bullies. Don't do it! They are going under financially again anyway. And be prepared to work 13 hour days with lots of meetings and split shifts.
Pros
None now
Cons
Long hours, split shift, morale, Dean likes to hear himself talk.
na
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 27, 2015
I make multiple calls to prospective students. I enjoy helping them get started in furthering their educations. Learning what motivates them to go back to school to reach their career goals.
Horrible management with poor communication to employees
company is laying off all contact center staff and closing multiple Everest schools down leaving students with student loan debt and no school to finish out their education plan.
productive
Executive Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 13, 2015
I worked with the company for over 8 yrs, unfortunately the company close. However I learn so much,working with students,parents and,instructors.I feel that my customer service level got higher.What i love the best, is that everyday i would deal with different types of people (attitudes)
Pros
flexible scheduled
Cons
company close
Undeciding environment
Full Desk Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 6, 2015
The company just got brought out and still doesn't seem to care about their worker. The pay is good but they put you through a lot of mean things like trying to get rid of you if they don't personally like you
Pros
Pay
Cons
Great place to work putting the students first.
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 9, 2015
Calling and talking with students about their educational goals.
I have learned so much about the education system.
Management is awesome, very helpful and understanding open door policy.
The co workers are friendly and we get together for potluck days.
The hardest part of the job is when we have technical difficulties.
I enjoy making sure I have the correct information so the student will have a good experience in getting information about the program they are interested in.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Travel time and traffic
Pleasant and enjoyable work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCSeptember 8, 2015
I would start my day off daily making sure the building was cleaned daily with the requirements which was expected of me.The management and staff were very nice and cooperative when needed assistant my hardest task would have been handling assignment by self which required more than one person but over all I really enjoyed the job but had to move on to a better career and more increase
Pros
The flexibility which we had to work with
Cons
Health care insurance was extremely high
Aurtomotive tech
student (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJanuary 21, 2016
Here i learned the basics in how a car works. it was so interesting to see how a car seems to work just like a human body. it is incredible the resemblence
Voted best place to work in Orange County
Director, Marketing Operations (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAOctober 20, 2015
Creative and innovative ideas to improve business was/is encouraged. Hard work always recognized and rewarded. Open door policy. Great teamwork and employee buy in to company mission statement
Pros
great work environment
Cons
location
Leadership is not responsive to Representative's needs
Military Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLSeptember 4, 2015
WyoTech was a great place to work at one time. But that was 4 years ago. Since then, it has been a tumultuous experience rife with lay-offs, RIFs, instability and uncertainty. Leadership above the Regional Directors is ineffective and provides a knee-jerk reaction to challenges.
Pros
Autonomy as a Field Rep
Cons
Employment Security
Very stressful atmosphere with no stability
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WASeptember 22, 2015
I worked at Zenith for six years which was previously Corinthian College, Inc. until Feb 2015. I loved the students and the people I worked with but in the last two years we went through four layoffs which I made it through all but the last one this past September.
Pros
The students
Cons
Layoffs
The most enjoyable part of my job
Regional AVP (Former Employee) –  RemoteNovember 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job and the most gratifying was managing the best group of recruiters I had the pleasure of serving with. Without a doubt they made a difference in my success.

2.8