Zenith Education Group Employee Reviews in United States

Great before bankruptcy
Pharmacy Technician Instructor (Former Employee) –  Reseda, CAOctober 12, 2015
I worked as a part-time Instructor and had full benefits +401k. I loved my job. I learned a lot working for this company. I wish the company was still around in So-Cal.
Work in Progress
Management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2015
Was unfortunately part of numerous waves of layoffs. Zenith is new to the school business so while mission is clear and admirable, transition was not clearly planned out.
gerat co-workers
Financial Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CASeptember 28, 2015
CCI was a great company to work for, except it closed due to upper management irresponsibility.Management not responsible
Pros
pro family
Cons
mismanagement
na
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 27, 2015
I make multiple calls to prospective students. I enjoy helping them get started in furthering their educations. Learning what motivates them to go back to school to reach their career goals.
Horrible management with poor communication to employees
company is laying off all contact center staff and closing multiple Everest schools down leaving students with student loan debt and no school to finish out their education plan.
Good working environment
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TexasSeptember 25, 2015
Coworkers worked closely together and made sure we all did our best to get the job done. Worked closely with students and get them enrolled to help change lives.
Very stressful atmosphere with no stability
Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Bremerton, WASeptember 22, 2015
I worked at Zenith for six years which was previously Corinthian College, Inc. until Feb 2015. I loved the students and the people I worked with but in the last two years we went through four layoffs which I made it through all but the last one this past September.
Pros
The students
Cons
Layoffs
Love job
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 18, 2015
It was great while it lasted.. I loved my job unfortunately the doors were closed on us. The company made business decision to lay off
Great place to work putting the students first.
Student Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COSeptember 9, 2015
Calling and talking with students about their educational goals.
I have learned so much about the education system.
Management is awesome, very helpful and understanding open door policy.
The co workers are friendly and we get together for potluck days.
The hardest part of the job is when we have technical difficulties.
I enjoy making sure I have the correct information so the student will have a good experience in getting information about the program they are interested in.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Travel time and traffic
Excellent company. Total support of faculty.
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FloridaSeptember 8, 2015
Zenith is one of the finest educational organizations I have worked with. Their commitment to high standards of education, student success and instructor support is outstanding.
Pleasant and enjoyable work place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCSeptember 8, 2015
I would start my day off daily making sure the building was cleaned daily with the requirements which was expected of me.The management and staff were very nice and cooperative when needed assistant my hardest task would have been handling assignment by self which required more than one person but over all I really enjoyed the job but had to move on to a better career and more increase
Pros
The flexibility which we had to work with
Cons
Health care insurance was extremely high
Leadership is not responsive to Representative's needs
Military Admissions Representative (Current Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLSeptember 4, 2015
WyoTech was a great place to work at one time. But that was 4 years ago. Since then, it has been a tumultuous experience rife with lay-offs, RIFs, instability and uncertainty. Leadership above the Regional Directors is ineffective and provides a knee-jerk reaction to challenges.
Pros
Autonomy as a Field Rep
Cons
Employment Security
Productive and Fun place to work
Instructional Designer (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CASeptember 1, 2015
Just started. So far very laid back and calm environment. Casually dressed management staff with a "you do what you do" mentality.
Good Company
Outbound Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Thornton, COAugust 30, 2015
Great non profit, great location, great support staff, awesome place to spend 8 hours a day, I would recommend to anyone looking for a job
Great people to work with locally and regionally
Employee (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 19, 2015
Location I was at was a great place to work. The team made work a fun place to be. Pay was fair. The campus setting was park like and across street from a pond.
Pros
People and the job itself
Cons
local campus stopped enrolling
Great people
Senior Admissions Representative/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 7, 2015
Great people to work with, going thru changes with finding who they are and target market in the Post Secondary Education.

Great benefit, 401K match on first 6% contribution.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
Executive not in-tune with the day to day
Zenith Education Group
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 3, 2015
It was a great opportunity to work for a education system. Especially coming from someone like myself who is a college graduate I can relate to alot of these students. Great experience.
Professional workplace with an occasional dance off
Student Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAAugust 3, 2015
Professional workplace with a fun atmosphere. Non profit organization which proves students are always the priority. As much of an individual job it is, you also get to be part of a team and grow as one.
Director of Education
Director of Education (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2015
-Review all commutations and respond
-Address any student/ staff issues
-Morning rounds to al the class rooms
-Review attendance and attrition
-Daily stand up meeting with all directors
-Review budget and spending Review
-Review compliance with all policies and regulations
-Meet with other campus managers for other department to review -daily status of their department outcomes and concerns
-Review department and campus calendar and revise if needed.
-I enjoy working with the students and seeing them succeed
The hardest part of the job is you have to inform a student they are being with drawn from school because of academic failure. I want to see every student succeed
Pros
Healthcare 401K
Cons
not to many
Great learning experience and organized environment.
Student Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 24, 2015
Supportive Management team when showing interest in learning more about higher positions. Great opportunity in learning to better manage priority projects and staying focused. Experienced ways to personally grow and develop in a professional environment.
Pros
always learning opportunities, free coffee available.
Cons
questionable stability of job.
Productive workplace.
DIRECTOR OF ENROLLMENT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2015
A typical day includes interfacing with the internal customer, while delivering an exceptional experience to the external customer. An excellent place to learn leadership skills.

2.8