Zenith Global Logistics Employee Reviews

Productive and laid-back
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIAugust 27, 2017
Coming in to work and get started right away. Small company with 4 or 5 workers to a shift. It was a good company but it was unorganized with a awesome manager.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Unorganized
Poor everything
Home Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Newton, NCAugust 20, 2017
Ran like a circus, upper management has no cluewhat they are doing, they vacation every other week, never answer the phone, warehouse people poorly inspect, loaders don't have a clue how to wrap furniture or load trucks, and very spiteful.....was told the in home delivery guys are most important but the pay is awful and they do everything in their power to make our jobs impossible....insurance deductible is poor, the only meetings we have are to tell us how bad we are, but we do everybody's job....
Cons
Good place to work!! They jus dont give raises like I feel theu should!!
Lead Person (Current Employee) –  Conover, NCAugust 13, 2017
This is a good place to work and also does provide an hr for ur lunch break and also 2 15 minute breaks!! Only thing I don't like is that they don't give annual raises!!
Pros
1hr lunch and good environment
Cons
Don't give annual raises!!
terrible place to work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCJuly 31, 2017
Upper management has no clue to what is going on. Very little training, especially in the office. You get maybe two days of training if lucky and then thrown out own your own to sink or swim. Hardly no benefits. They do pay for healthcare but its terrible. You have to pay for the first $3500 dollars of any expenses before any is paid by the employer or insurance company. Only a week of vacation no matter how long you work there. Some good co-workers but dont expect them to help you if you get lost in your work.. most are not crossed train and cant help. its a very hard place to work.
Pros
not much
Cons
everything
never get a weekend off
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 5, 2017
very hard job its not for everybody lot of walking stacking lots of boxes not eazy to do the pay is great but thats pretty much it its hard to get hired on
culture was primative
Tractor Trailer Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDJune 22, 2017
like the people but there were things that were very old school about this company. management in N Carolina were oblivious to the issues of driving in the northeast corridor
Pros
nice equipment
Cons
unpaid labor
Enjoyable place to work
Invoicing/Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCJune 21, 2017
I loved the work that I done. I enjoyed being at a desk all day. I enjoyed working with my immediate supervisor. When changes were made in the company, myself and my lead supervisor were not made aware of the changes. It was very important that we were aware of changes, because it could affect the way we were supposed to do our jobs.
Great pay but they will fire you at the drop of a hat
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCMay 28, 2017
Great money, decent benefits, new equipment. Problem is they have a high turnover in drivers because of very strict rules. Very tight on csa points. They will fire you for driver violations even if you don't get a ticket.
Pros
Good pay, no sleeping in truck they pay for hotels.
Cons
Short turnaround times between loads. Too easy to get fired.
the days weren't always easy
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 25, 2017
The pay for delivering furniture wasn't the greatest. I got along well with my co-workers. The benefits were ok. From time to time, there was a lack of communication. The company had a lot of turnover within the distribution center.
Good place
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCMay 9, 2017
We entered bol into data base the owners were great but management needs some work I left because I moved to take care of my mother inlaw. Was hired back when I returned to town
furniture distribution warehouse
Lead Clerk (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAMay 3, 2017
Management could be better. Benefits are not to bad. If you have no experience as a warehouse clerk, this place is a good place to learn. I learned a lot from Zenith, but at one point I did feel overwhelmed with work. Just being honest.
Pros
learning environment
Cons
micromanagement
Management treats employees with zero respect
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJanuary 7, 2017
This is one of the worst jobs I ever had. Management has zero respect for there drivers, if you like back breaking work, incompetent management that treats you like a well oiled machine with zero appreciation, this is the job for you....
Pros
Nice hotel stays
Cons
Physical job, bad management, no respect for hard work
First family owned nightmare
Warehouse Manger (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJuly 20, 2016
Title speaks for itself, very unprofessional, never consistant, needed more structure from owner and VP
Productive and Physically demanding
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 4, 2015
Be able to work in a team. Most tasks required more than 2 or more team members to execute. Timelines are all strict and must all be met. co workers and managers collaborated with team members to get the tasks completed correctly.
A lot of work with VERY minimum pay!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCOctober 27, 2015
I was not treated professionally, and was let go due to equipment failure that was not my fault. There were a few nice people there, but overall was treated poorly.
Pros
2 - 10min breaks & 1hr lunch
Cons
Pay mostly & Everything!!!!!
productive work place
Shipping/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Newton, NCAugust 10, 2015
Busy mornings up until lunch time very laid back enviorment.things i learned how to load an unload make sure shipped propper destination.Very nice co-workers most complicated task was inventory
Pros
clean work place
Cons
no air
fun place to work just
route driver (Former Employee) –  flower moundApril 30, 2015
I didn't work here long but did like my job cl.dispatch management was cool . I had real bad experience with the big boss he didn't like me for some reason . I just know if anyone calls in on you it's there word against yours . coworkers are helpful and the clients you deliver to are nice
Pros
pay and hotel layover
Cons
really not any just do your job
loved working there
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conover, NCOctober 2, 2014
I worked for zenith its very fast paced. You will always ask questions. There is always something that changes.
poorly maintained equipment
TRUCK DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Flower Mound, TxAugust 16, 2014
Not a great place to be a driver if you want to drive reliable trucks. Out of 16 years of driving trucks, this place is the worst when it comes to maintaining their trucks. When I told the dispatcher about a repair that needed to be made, he would say do him a favor and keep driving it for a few more days. When it was finally put in the shop, the replacement or lease truck is in the same bad condition. I worked there for four months and had four terrible trucks. Pay was deeply impacted because of this situation. If you like to be stuck on side of the road, drive for Zenith.
Pros
hotel layovers
Cons
bad equipment, absent management
Good part time work
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Flower Mound, TXJune 4, 2014
The hours are start to finish. Management is friendly. The work is easy but have to get use to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zenith Global Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9