Zenith Global Logistics

Zenith Global Logistics Employer Reviews

Good part time work
Order Picker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Flower Mound, TXJune 4, 2014
The hours are start to finish. Management is friendly. The work is easy but have to get use to.
Steady Employment, Good Employer
Commercial Vehicle Operator (Current Employee), Conover, NCApril 15, 2014
Pros: paid hotels, layover pay, decent compensation, good to newer equipment
Cons: limit opportunity for advancement
Good Equipment, and a good Employer.

When required to layover out on the road Company pays for the Hotel.

Stead runs, Regional and Local work, Typically work local in the morning then work regional in the afternoon or the next day.

Typically home every Weekend.

Decent compensation for work performed

Currently limit opportunity for advancement within – more... the company – less
Great Company
OTR Regional Company Driver (Former Employee), Conover, NCOctober 29, 2013
Pros: bonuses at year end
Cons: lots of work in the heat of the summer inside the trailer, lifting and moving around heavy furniture.
I worked here for 3 years, when I left they were sorry to see me leave. I made this choice wanting to advance myself into an Owner Operator category. This company is very friendly and helpful, a typical work day included unloading at some really neat small towns but you didn't always do the unloading sometimes you were at a DC and they did the unloading. – more... My co workers were great to work around and always willing to lend a helping hand when asked. The most enjoyable part of the job was being home every weekend to be with my family. – less
Stressfull,minor benefits
International Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Conover, NCMay 1, 2013
Cons: no breaks, health care benefits
Typical day- busy, however productive,2 person office, handles all c/s for import containers.

Learned-more insight to imports.

Management-family owned company,will hire outside before posting any openings to current employees.Always mirco-managened,checked to see if you are busy at all times.No breaks issued other than lunch, unless you are a smoker, – more... then you get 10 mins every 2 hrs. Employees sit until lunch, other than a restroom break - there and back, on excessive trips in the hall.

Co worker-generally late daily, misses work 1-2 days a month.

The hardest part of the job - stressfull management

Enjoyable part of the job-customers are happy that they have received their cargo on time. – less
no miles for cents per miles pay
otr regional driver (Former Employee), Coppell, TXApril 12, 2013
Cons: nice trucks
what a night mare hard to make a living running such short miles which is hard to make living on cents per mile pay 700-1200 per week
Physical job
Assistant Supervisor I Truck Loader (Former Employee), Conover, NCMay 4, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: very physical
I loaded an unloaded upholstery and casegoods truck. Loading trucks is a demanding job. I had great co-workers. The hardest part was the physical nature of the job. But i had great co-workers.
good job
head dispatcher (Current Employee), Conover, NCApril 25, 2012
the running of the day to day of a trucking company. i learned la lot back the lt and ltl part of the busines, im the manger of 133 drivers and other office personal .

About Zenith Global Logistics

At Zenith Global Logistics, drivers are the backbone of our business, so we treat them well. Zenith drivers earn top pay and bonuses, – Read more

Zenith Global Logistics Photos