Zenith

Zenith Employer Reviews

great place to work for
Plant Superintendent (Former Employee), reynosa mexicoFebruary 7, 2014
very good company that gave the opportunity to apply my experience and skills.
Professional and supportive.
Project Coordinator/Technical Writer - Contract (Former Employee), Allston, MAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: team at its best under pressure.
Cons: projects must come to an end.
Energy with the group was dynamic and focused on the project.
My skills were enhanced in using applications and different systems and by the positive attitude of the team in maintaining the projects objectives. Management was supportive and interactive with the needs of the entire team. The hardest part of the job was getting to the office from the – more... parking lot down the street. The most enjoyable part was the camaraderie of the team during work hours and the occasional after-hours cavorting after completing project segments succesfully. I'm sorry this project ended. – less
Positive Environment
Sr. Underwriting Clerk (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJuly 15, 2013
Pros: positive environment
Cons: slow hiring process
Very fast pace and detail oriented is a must. Busy every day but working with a great team makes the work place run smoothly. The team was always helpful and patient.
not a stable workplace
QC (bench) Chemist (Former Employee), christiansted, us virgin islandsJuly 8, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: poor compensation to entry level employees
company does not pay well and is always being sold or bought out
A people driven operation,strong shop environment
Line Technician (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 18, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: unstable
Zenith was a good start ponit for me bcuz,zenith allowed me the opprotunity to get a tatse of working in a shop based environment.
A typical day at zentith entailed,servicing,about 25 tv's a day,doing a variety of repairs,and write ups,as well as heavy communication.A typical day.
Computer assembler
Assembler (Former Employee), Saint Joseph, MIMarch 3, 2013
Pros: the work environment.
Cons: the pay, and they closed.
Assemble computers.
How to assemble computer, and fix computers.
Paid a lot of attention to details.
Were well in groups, or as a team.
Loading and unloading the assembly lines.
Working with my co-workers.
Productive and exciting Company to work for
Claims Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 23, 2013
Productive and exciting Company and a very positive atmosphere with plenty of room for growth
it was very productive and enjoyable.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), New Castle DESeptember 17, 2012
3 out of 5. it was great experience. they were very co-operative and they update on whats going on
Aggressive and Innovative Company
Electrical Estimator/Project Manager (Former Employee), Bedford Heights, OHAugust 14, 2012
Pros: challenges, sense of accomplishment, every day is a new experience.
Cons: high stress, long hours and nail biting.
The expectations required by Zenith Systems include: responsibility, professionalism, accountability and accuracy in completion of construction contracts. The personnel are highly qualified and conscientious individuals, able to handle high stress while maintaining order and detailed documentation of all assigned contracts. The ability to manage multiple – more... projects at any given time is essential. The work atmosphere is intense. Comradery between co-workers is encouraged to help assist in areas of concern, difficulty and stress relief, Although the above description sounds a bit cryptic, the exchange of ideas, knowledge and support needed and appreciated is evident daily. We all rely on each others strengths and are willing to help in areas of weakness. We are a TEAM. I have worked with wonderful people who have become life-long friends. I have learned from them and hopefully have taught the young professionals entering this business. I enjoyed my time with Zenith and still keep in touch with some of the wonderful people I have had the pleasure of working with. – less
Nice Enviorment, Neat people
Office Manager (Former Employee), Saint Joseph,July 20, 2012
Pros: learning new programs, meeting new people
Cons: company shutting down and moving out of state
I really enjoyed working there and learning new jobs I started on a assembly line and learned how to sodder, prep parts and where to put the parts on the circuit boards. Then I went to the office and I still enjoyed the people and learning something different.
Good company to work for
Inside Sales / Account Manager (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 24, 2012
Calling 75-100 accounts
how to sell over the phone
Excellent support
Excellent co-workers
breaking down the barriers
making the monthly goals and getting my commissions
Non profit

very organized

fun
Fun Work Place
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), Portsmouth, ENGApril 14, 2014
Zenith was an amazing experience for me as it was challenging but also fun at the same time because of the people working for them. Everyday was a happy day and also a successful one because every day everyone was happy and full of life.
was a productive friendly company
sales rep (Former Employee), Harpenden, ENGMarch 18, 2014
i really enjoyed working as part of their team and was treated great as an employee was jus that job was commission based only and did not guarantee a basic salary.
productive workplace with a sense of humour
Administration Manager (Current Employee), Crawley, ENGMarch 5, 2014
fun enviroment although hard work
great co workers
team spirit
procative spirit
Dissapointed
Canvasser (Former Employee), GuildfordFebruary 24, 2014
After finding out the bloke driving us around stole the van we used to get around and the lying about payments that I should have received I would say that my first paying job was a complete dissapointment.
i did not like working for zenith
recruitment consultant (Former Employee), readingJanuary 1, 2014
I am no longer woking for this compony because it was a con, worked all week for 8 pound.
n/a
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), kentDecember 11, 2013
Most enjoyable part of the job was building up customer relations.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Hemel HempsteadNovember 7, 2013
Pros: comission
Cons: extra long hours
My day could turn calm from busy within minutes. On a daily basis you would report to the office at 10.00am and wait for your appointments, I would travel into London or it could be local.
The management would change so quickly that you would just have to get used to it and move along with the new manager or new team. I had an excellent working relationship – more... with all co-workers and enjoyed the banter in the office when not on an appointment. Most enjoyable part of the job was every time you go out to meet customers and book a sale and coming back with yet another deal.. – less
not a good work place
cold caller/ telesales (Former Employee), Maidstone, ENGOctober 22, 2013
Pros: free breakfast on saturday
Cons: long hours
not good at paying on time or good management, my co- workers didn't take the job seriously where I just wanted to work.