ZenithOptimedia

ZenithOptimedia Employer Reviews

Enjoyable work experience with good departmental goals
Assistant Planner, Media Strategy (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2014
I enjoyed working at ZenithOptimedia a ton and it was an extremely valuable learning experience. They put new trainees through a rigorous training program that prepared me for the everyday agency duties within my team and department. My team was extremely good to me in terms of teaching me and bringing me to events and seminars that allowed me to expand – more... my knowledge within my department. – less
Work Environment Depends on Your Account and Position
Global Search Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2013
Pros: beer cart, tons of vacation, great location
Cons: inexperienced management, there are multiple job descriptions for the same position depending on the office
A typical day at work: It varies, which is the best part of my job. Hours are long and there is no work/life balance.

What you learned: I received a different outlook of other types of media and how they interact with each other. The integrated teams is the best part of agency structure.

Management: Overall there is a mix of ineffective and inexperienced – more... leaders with highly capable and hardworking employees that pick up the slack for the rest. I would like to see them invest in leadership training and provide clearly defined job descriptions.

Co-workers: Smart and capable but hard to retain due to lack of room for advancement

Hardest part of the job: Working in an efficient manner is difficult because of the lack of organization and job descriptions.

Most enjoyable part of the job: I work on a large account with a client that treats us as a part of a team instead of “the agency”. My views and recommendations are taken seriously. – less
Very young and social event supportive.
Project Manager, Operations (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 20, 2013
Great experience working on the Business Continuity project.
Fun Environment
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 7, 2013
It was great working at Optimedia. As an Intern, I was always treated with respect and the employees there were very welcoming. They gave me a lot to learn but I was always comfortable with the work.
Exceptional management
Lebanon / Senior Media Manager (Former Employee), BeirutJune 17, 2014
Pros: friendship atmospher
Cons: long hours
The company mainly work on clients servicing including planning and buying.
Comparing to other company providing the same service Optimedia employees deal in planning and buying for each account handled.
Nice Environment and very good relationship with a professional management.
Interesting
Client Planning Executive (Former Employee), LondonOctober 24, 2012
Client Planning Executive reporting to the Client Planning Director responsible for relationship with key accounts,
campaign planning and strategy. Deliver proposals as well as to set up campaigns and produce the reports.
Productive and a fun workplace
Media Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Toronto OnJune 5, 2012
Pros: parties, benefits etc
Cons: no cons
I LOVED this company the people and the enviroment was great.
Ambiente de trabajo familiar
Digital Planner (Former Employee), Donostia-San Sebastián, PVMarch 17, 2014
Pros: estabilidad economica
Cons: el recorrido profesional es limitado
Un día típico en Gestión sería el siguiente:

Una vez te pones al día con el mail, planificas las tareas según su prioridad, realizas el seguimiento de aquellas campañas que estén en marcha para que no haya ninguna incidencia, actualizas los datos de las mismas, preparas informes de seguimiento para mandar los resultados de las campañas a los clientes – more... periodicamente y poder ir evaluando así los resultados obtenidos y tomar decisiones a su vez, optimizas las campañas para que sus resultados sean óptimos,...

En esta empresa he aprendido a gestionar campañas completas de publicidad online; empezando por su planificación y acabando con su facturación.

En relación tanto la dirección como a los colegas de trabajo, comentar que son gente muy cercana y humana y esto hace que el día a día sea más llevadero especialmente en momentos difíciles.

En cuanto a la parte más difícil del trabajo, creo que podría ser cuando el volumen de tareas a desempeñar incrementa sobremanera y hay que saber gestionarlo de manera eficaz para que éste salga.

Lo que más me ha gustado sobre este trabajo ha sido poder aprender todo lo que he aprendido sobre el mundo digital. – less