Zenni Optical is part of a fast-growing online Prescription Eyeglass Company with solid and strong financial growth. We are located in the beautiful city of Novato in northern Marin County. We offer challenging career opportunities in both Technical and Operational departments.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Social Media Community Specialist is responsible for executing a clearly-defined social media strategy in a manner that supports Marketing, Customer Support, and company-wide initiatives while increasing brand equity and online awareness. This position is responsible for evaluating, planning, organizing, and contributing to all social media channels to help achieve our overall brand objectives while ensuring marketing consistency and strengthening our position in the market.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage, monitor, and engage with users on all key social media channels
- Conduct, gather, and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and assess the competitive landscape
- Plan, coordinate and execute specific social media initiatives on emerging social platforms, such as Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on emerging social media trends
- Assist with developing unique value propositions, business partnerships, and social media initiatives that are targeted toward key customer segments
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media community management programs and tactics
- Assist and collaborate with production team in creating unique, branded content including blog posts, graphics, infographics, and video content
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (legal, customer support, web, IT, etc.) as needed to help support their initiatives
- Measure the success of social media activities and report the results to Marketing Manager.
- Use social media listening tools to monitor online conversations and brand/product mentions
- Create, maintain, and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- A strong track record of performance excellence meeting targets and objectives
- 4+ years of experience managing social media accounts and programs
- Ability to regularly monitor and respond to social media user questions outside of normal business hours, including nights and weekends
- Knowledge of other digital marketing forms such as SEO and Mobile Marketing trends and best practices
- Must be able to learn and maintain a high level of product-specific knowledge in the eye-care industry, prescription glasses and related subjects.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, search, digital marketing, and the latest social media innovations
- Experience in marketing and online advertising required
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency with social media monitoring and engagement tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Radian 6, Sysomos, etc.
- Ability to integrate social media into broader marketing campaigns
- Experience in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- MUST ATTACH RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED
Zenni Optical is part of a fast-growing online Prescription Eyeglass Company with solid and strong financial growth. We are located in the...