- Summary of Position: Senior Software Engineer to support existing ATG ecommerce platform /infrastructure CRM, Call Center, e-marketing Applications and upcoming, with experience in the online retail industry.
- University degree desired with BS in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent) with a programming background
- 6+ years of post-University professional experience in the areas of Software Development, related to Retail, and e-Commerce systems
- An in depth understanding of software development, 4 – 7 years of Java –based programming, software development experience as a Software Engineer or Application Architect position in an agile environment
- Experience in software development technologies such as:
- Internet and client-server protocols
- Application web services
- XML, HTML and CSS
- Java programming language and J2EE patterns
- Windows and Unix/Linux-based operating systems
- Web server such as Apache
- Application server such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Relational data models and DBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Exposure to Release management & QA process
- Ability to travel to China as needed.
- Fluency in Mandarin language a plus
- Experience with well-known software development methodologies and processes.
- Experience in analytic and reporting technologies
- Willing to “roll up the sleeves” or “wear multiple hats,” if necessary, to ensure that critical projects and programs are successful
- Experience with ERP technologies:
- Experience working with ATG Web Commerce, ATG Knowledge, ATG CSC, Search and working with ATG repositories
- Professional with high integrity and ethics
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- 5-7 years experience in relevant industry business practices, technical consulting, preferably in ecommerce, retail with exposure to IT infrastructure/Servers/networks etc.
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong analytic capability and Oracle ATG, Endeca product knowledge