ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

It was a small family oriented office with great positive energy.
Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2017
Its was awesome. My manager and trainer Shamara Callender gave me all of the resources I needed to do my job. I came to work on time, did my job and learned something new everyday while developing a great re pour with my colleagues.
Pros
Free lunches
Contract Position: High stress, demand driven telco service environment
LEAD AT&T SERVICE EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 9, 2017
Provided direct technical support to Fortune 50 and 100 Enterprise organizations and to Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs) located throughout the United States, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia.

Stressful and challenging environment with the speed of service restoration and service affecting problem resolution the primary management concern.
Great company to work for
Web Search Evaluator (Current Employee) –  RemoteMay 4, 2017
I have worked for the company for some time now and they have been fantastic. Unable to divulge much information as a lot of work is confidential but they are legitimate and true to their word. I have never had any issues with them.
Work at home anytime
Ads Quality Rater - Remote (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
Great job and good payThe only problem is the shortness of work tasks in some weeks.No It is a part time and temporary online job. No expenses for transportation and food since it is a homebased job.
No room for growth
Ad Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 20, 2017
I worked on the computer all day for 1 year and they told me they no longer needed my services. It ended so abruptly with no explanation. Couldn't talk to anyone over the phone.
Contracting company - what do you expect?
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 29, 2017
It does what it's supposed to do. It gets you a job and you work for that company as a contractor. You fill out time sheets to get paid. Their benefits aren't that great.
Terrible communication and feels like a scam!
Ad quality rater (Former Employee) –  SF, CAMarch 26, 2017
Be aware!, you fill out hours of paperwork (never ever had to give so much info) from social sec , copy passport bank stuff etc, start date postponed 5 times , no training video ever sent, then had to log in cos of a job (?) however my email got deleted from the system , I'm super uncomfortable right now with the whole process, VERY unprofessional!!!
Cons
pathetic
I love this job
Google Ads Rater (Current Employee) –  CouchMarch 24, 2017
I have been working as an ads rater for a little over a month, and so far, I love it. I mean, I get to work from home, whenever I want, and the amount of hours are flexible (10-29). Fifteen dollars an hour to work in my pajamas and be able to go on field trips with my kid, well, I don't see how I could complain. At times, it can be tedious and at first the task required a lot of thought, but now I have been offered new tasks which I like, because the variety is nice and keeps me interested. My favorite types are rating you tube ads. As far as I can tell I have a one year contract, though others have said you can be let go at any time, I have not yet run into this. They also have benefits and 401K, and have been available if I have had any questions. I love this job! There isn't really anything negative I can say about it thus far.
Pros
Flexibility, pay, work from home
Cons
tedious at times
Good pay, easy job.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 11, 2017
I worked for zerochaos on assignment at Google for about 4 months before I had to resign because I couldn't work the 10 hour minimum. Having a full time job, 10 hours was challenging from the start and I really only took the job because I had read on here that there were always task shortages. There weren't for me, not once. My language was German. Work is easy but repetitive and can be boring. Pay is good and always on time. If I could have worked less than 10 hours, I would still be doing it.
Great Company
Contract/Temporary (Former Employee) –  RemoteMarch 1, 2017
ZC pays well and the work is not difficult. It can become tedious, but it is well worth the pay they provide. They give you plenty of room to move your hours around, and work when you can.
The downfall is that the job was temporary and after the term ends, your are required to wait some time before reapplying. I greatly enjoy Zero Chaos and the organization they have towards their workers, but there should be more long term, remote, positions created.
Pros
Good Pay, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Temporary, have to wait to get rehired
great place to work
Online Content Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 28, 2017
I loved working for Zerochaos. I am actually applying to see if I can get another project from them. I really enjoyed all the support and training they provided.
Great professional culture
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 23, 2017
Employees and Management are professional and are concerned and promote work live balance. Great professional growth experience and education with different computer systems.
Very strange experience
AQR (Former Employee) –  New MexicoFebruary 15, 2017
Had the job offer, did the paperwork, had a start date, then it was postponed, then Google deleted my email associated with the job (which I hadn't started) and stated that I had violated policy.
Pros
No opportunity to find out what the pros were
Cons
Never had the opportunity to find out what the cons were
No Communication
Ad Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  USFebruary 15, 2017
There is no communication from this company. Exhausting amount of paperwork just to get hired. Filled out the form stating that there was a shortage of tasks - 2 hours later was told my assignment was ending the next day with no explanation. Only worked for them for 2 weeks - seems to be a common theme with this company. Complete waste of time.
Pros
Pay was ok
Cons
no communication, retaliatory
Nice Job but It does not last forever.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 9, 2017
The schedule is flexible. You can work anytime you want as long as you work the required hours per week but they can remove you anytime without a warning. I've only worked for 2 weeks and was let go. It is unreliable for job security.
Great Part Time Income
Ad Rater German (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 25, 2017
I worked as an Ad Rater (German) for Zero Chaos for two months and unfortunately had to quit as it was too much for me working full time plus the 10 hours minimum at Zerochaos. The onboarding process is legit and the company pays on time. I liked the fact that I could read the training material and do the training tasks by myself and never had to contact anyone about anything. I did my tasks (I never ran out of tasks), submitted my time sheet accordingly and got paid on time.
Considering this job can be done from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the States as long as you have Wifi and it pays $15 an hour is great! I wish I could have continued. I would recommend it for anyone who needs some extra income.
While doing the tasks you won't be able to do anything else, it needs full concentration and attention but can also be fun.
Pros
pays on time, very flexible, very independant
Cons
can get repetitive if you do more than 2 hours a day
Good communication with Telecommuting employees.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2017
They let me choose my working hours. They were very helpful during the training. I learned a lot and got a good experience working from home. If I had a question they were quick to respond.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Pay was good, job not long term and sometimes not enough work
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2017
When I started work, I would space out my work during the day and had plenty of work to do in the beginning. Occasionally, I ran into the no tasks available but I was always able to meet the minimum of 10-15 hours a week. I worked usually between 20 and 25 hours per week and the pay was good. I enjoyed the discussions with the other raters. I did get periodic reviews on my performance with suggestions on how to improve, which I thought was good. I was let go 2 months before my contract was up. They say they can let you go at any time with no explanation and I guess I lasted longer than many. Prior to that, I was having issues finding work to do and it was VERY difficult to meet the minimum of 10 hours. At that time, I was told I could apply again after 90 days however, when it got close to the 90 days, I received an email saying I actually had to wait 180 days. Okay, no problem. I waited and reapplied. No response. I waited a little longer and tried again. Nothing. I try to do a job search and the only rating jobs are in languages other than English. My main complaint is that trying to get a second assignment is NOT easy and that I wish the jobs could lead into something more permanent.
Pros
Good work when it's available, Pretty good pay
Cons
temporary, no job security
Waste of time
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 4, 2017
I spent more time trying to get the job than I actually worked. Only worked three days and was let go. Waste of time. I wouldn't recommend applying for this job.
Pros
Pay was satisfactory
Cons
No stability
ok place to work for
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 3, 2017
They were a temporary agency who assigned me to Cox communication only worked for them for a short time . I worked for company before so new everyone there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZeroChaos. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7