ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos Employee Reviews

ok
Field Engineer/Customer Service, (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 1, 2015
Pros: schedule
Cons: healthcare
Support Verizon data center: break/fix of HP Compaq Proliant servers and Sun serversProvide level 2 onsite and offsite support for all users
Great Job.
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee), USAApril 23, 2015
Working for Zero Chaos was one of the best things I have done. I loved the fact that I could make my own schedule, and in the comfort of my house.
Very variable contracts
Ads Quality Evaluator (Former Employee), FloridaMarch 25, 2015
Pros: They provide jobs
Cons: You can get dismissed the next day!
I was hired two times by Zerochaos. I was supposed to work for a max of a year per contract. The first time I was dismissed after three months and the second time after only three days with no explanation.
Wish I could have taken full advantage while it lasted...
Work From Home Search Engine Ads Evaluator (Former Employee), JacksonvilleMarch 20, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, weekly payroll, variety of tasks
Cons: No security, 29 hour weekly cap
Was hired in September, started work in October and my assignment was ended without notice in March. I literally received an email the day my assignment ended saying "Your assignment ends today". Ok great. I will say however that I actually enjoyed working for this company. It was one of the more enjoyable jobs of this type that I've had. I was able to work when I wanted to, which really translates to when my toddler would allow, which was very nice. I loved that this job paid out weekly and was an actual W-2 position without the stress of having to worry about self-employment taxes, etc. I really just wish I would have been able to get more hours while it lasted. The position was supposed to be a year (which they later said "can last up to a year") but I was only employed a little over 4 months in total. They make you wait 180 days now before you can reapply for a new assignment and it can take months before you're actually 're-hired' so it could literally be a year before you work with them again. I don't under stand this but I guess they have their reasons. I hope that when the time comes I can work for them again, because I really did enjoy it.
Productive workplace
Human Resource Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 18, 2015
ZeroChas was a productive workplace, opportunity to gain meaningful experience, learned administrative duties, and enjoyed the people
Productive and Fun Workplace!!
E-Mail Customer Support Rep (Current Employee), TelecommuteFebruary 9, 2015
Schedule is quite flexible and I have a great balance between my work and life. Weekly payments that are always on time and great support with any of my questions.
ZeroChaos is a company that is continuously rising
Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day at work when it comes to ZeroChaos. You do not know what kind of question you will receive from the employee. The most enjoyable part of my job is joy that I feel is knowing that I am providing a service and assisting the employee's with understanding their benefits.
Worked very independently with this company
Federal IB Data Analyst (Former Employee), Broomfield, COOctober 28, 2014
This was a temp to hire position, was able to work from home after 6 weeks of training. This position required 10-11 hour work days 5 days a week. Most enjoyed my co-workers as we all worked very closely together.
Great working with experienced people.
API 936 Inspector / Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 27, 2014
Pros: great money
Cons: long hours
The hardest part of job was understanding my roles and responsibilities.

Most Enjoyable consulting Refractory projects.
Great Part Time Work
Ad Quality Rater (Former Employee), TelecommuteOctober 21, 2014
Pros: reliable, easy work, pay was good
Cons: can only work for a year at a time
Zero Chaos was a great place to work for. Very professional staff, pay was fair and always dependable, work was easy enough to learn.
Motivating
Resource Manager, Bloomberg (Current Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: lack of leadership
Cons: there should be more leadership who act like the ceo
I do have to say ZC is a great company and the CEO is one great motivator.
Contractor
TECHNICAL WRITER (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no vacation or sick days
One of the best contracting companies that I've worked for in a very long time.
Flexible
Ads Quality Rater (Current Employee), N/AOctober 6, 2014
Great job for someone looking for extra cash on a flexible schedule.
Program Management
MSP Program Manager (Former Employee), Dallas TexasSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: experience with program implementation
Cons: heavy light industrial, sponsor participation and communication
Manage day to day program functions
Managed one direct employee and one indirect employee
Great Job!
Ads Quality Rater for Google (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: 12 month contracts only
This is a great transitional position. My husband and i decided to start a family- so while I was pregnant I was able to work from and decide on how many hours I would like to do per week ( up to 30) . Your paycheck always comes on time and you make your own schedule. The only down side is that the contract lasts only 12 months and there is no room for advancement.
The Inside Edition
Data Warehouse Manger (Former Employee), OrlandoJuly 12, 2014
Pros: departure
Cons: no comment
Since I signed a Non-Disparagement agreement, I can only provide the facts and let you decide:

1. They change bonus policies to their advantage and do not inform employees of the changes.
2. You are expected to put in between 45 and 50 hours a week.
3. Your defined bonus plan is based on the CEO's perception of being perfect, which no one is. So whatever your plan is, don't count on getting the full amount. Money makes people bad so this is a compliment to them.
4. They work their off-shore employees well in access of the 40 hours they are contracted to work. Again, fantastic for ZC that they can pay for 40 hours and get 50 or more because it's off-shore labor.
wonderful place to work
Facilities Administrative Support (Former Employee), Cranbury, NJMay 23, 2014
Very nice and clean work place , very friendly people , and a great boss.
Convenient Schedule Options
Bilingual French Search Engine Evaluator (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2014
ZeroChaos is a great place to work for anyone who needs a flexible schedule while still receiving a good salary.
Great PT job
Ads Quality Rater- Google Project (Current Employee), Decatur, GAJanuary 22, 2014
Cons: limited task availability decreases ability to work.
Work at your own pace.
Highly Responsive Management
Great company to work for
OK company
NRAE (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 8, 2014
This was an ok company to work for. Sprint bought out clear which was the project we were working on so the employees got laid off when the program was cancelled.

About ZeroChaos

ZeroChaos offers clients a way to remove some of the uncertainty when dealing with contract employees. Specializing in contract – Read more