ZeroChaos Employee Reviews in United States

Fun place to work.
Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCJanuary 18, 2016
Fun place to work. Management is ok. However very little, if any, career growth opportunity. Benefits are excellent and unlimited pto is a major selling point.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
None.
work at your own time but your service will end sooner that you think
contract employer for ad rater prgram (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2016
I worked for zerochaos for 1 month . At 9"00 one night I received an email that my contract would be ending the next day at 12pm. Someone I referred also started training that they and so I felt that I was replaced by that person. As for the task , I received more English task than the language I signed on to do.. Zero chaos as a company does not treat contract workers with proper respect and sends out deceptive email asking for you to refer someone else because there are shortages in various areas. If there are really shortage , how did my contract come to a close so early?
Pros
work at home
Cons
not much feedback
Ads Quality Rater for Google, French-Online/remote position
Ads Quality Rater for Google, French (Former Employee) –  HQ-Orlando, FL online/remote employmentMay 31, 2016
I had a great experience and was able to work the full 1-year temporary contract. Other employees who worked as an AQR complained about being let go without notice--probably because their work wasn't up to snuff.
For non-native foreign language AQRs, you MUST know the language well and be familiar with the culture, slang, current events of the country for which you're rating ads.
Pros
Work remotely anywhere in the US, Good work/life balance, Well compensated, Great for people with OCD, Not much contact with the company
Cons
Difficult to achieve 30 hours a week, Mind numbing, Can be fired without notice
on my own opinion ZeroChaos is a best place to work as a contract employee
Programmer Analsyt/Telecom Tech (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 10, 2016
Working at UCSF Medical Center for 15 years, it make it easy for me to work with my peer and other people around me.
What I learned from my experience, just do your job in accordance with the rules and regulation of company, you will expect good relationship with customer. The hardest part of the job is when you are assigned to travel to different site and location. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone respect you for what you are doing to them.
Pros
Free coffee and donut
Cons
at least there is 15 break in the morning and in the afternoon
First week can be your last week.
Google ads quality rater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 17, 2015
I spent my 1 month prepare paperwork for start to work. Also endless e-mails. Everyday different departments sent to many e-mails. And they don't know process on which level. And then again endless e-mails. When you start to work they send instructions about work process. But that's not clear instructions. After first week they fired you for your work performance. It's ridiculous. What did you teached ? What did you want. ? Stay away. Don't spend your time for nothing.
Best Job Every, Worked From Home And Traveled alot
On-Site Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 16, 2015
There are no words that can explain the type of company Zero Chaos was. When I was called for the pone interview, I thought it was a joke, and i took it as a joke until i received my itinerary in my email to fly out to Orlando Florida for my Interview. It Was like a Dream Come True.

I Wont Speak much about it, all I will say, It was

THE BEST CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MY LIFE AND I AM SO SORRY TO LOSE It AS I DID.....
Pros
it wasn't a job, it was a career
Well, good while it lasted..
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 23, 2016
I enjoyed the time I worked for ZeroChaos. The tasks were fun, it was easy work, and at first they were really helpful getting me started. Then in the end, I got stuck with having to pay taxes to the government partly because of this job. Pay stubs were sketchy, overall things sketchy, eh. Just be careful when working for any job online- even if it is W2. After the fact of everything, they said in the future I couldn't be re hired for the job, even though I put in my best effort and had great feedback.
Easy peasy, don't take it for granted
Ads Quality Rater (Current Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 10, 2016
Reading the paperwork and following directions is crucial to this job. If you can't be bothered, don't work here. The tasks can be tedious at times but a 10-20 minute break after each hour helps. I'm able to schedule hours that work for my life. The client does not relay the corporate internal workings, so ZeroChaos is not always knowledgeable as to work availability issues. Be mindful that growing pains occur at the client but usually indicates things are going to be changing, so far always for the good. Be as fair with them as they were with you to get this easy job that pays like clockwork every week.
Pros
Decent weekly paycheck, keeps the brain functioning
Cons
Must actually read guidelines and paperwork to follow directions and survivee
Excellent and Fun place to work
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiJune 17, 2015
Excellent benefits, Job security, Teamwork. Management is readily available and encourage suggestions of making the Job more efficient. Performing the Job with quality,integrity and safety were highly stressed!
An okay experience
P/T WAH GooglAds Quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  flordiaApril 19, 2016
they have no communication at all and will fire you without notice..good pay though. There is no review of your work other than the first two weeks you will be fired without notice or reason
Pros
pay
Cons
fired without notice no communication with anyone!
Mixed Feelings
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteJune 3, 2016
There is no feedback ever. You never receive a reply and you will receive an email that your assignment ends today. The pay is decent for work from home. Very flexible work hours.
Pros
work from home
I love the job
Ad rater (Current Employee) –  NCMay 25, 2016
I really enjoy this job, the flexibility is awesome. I really enjoy the variety of tasks too. It's too bad that sometimes there is no tasks available though.
Pros
Variety of tasks, flexibility
Cons
Task shortage
Can' Say much did not work for them to long because of the buy out
System Network Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 2, 2015
Can' Say much because of the buy out. The benefits are overwhelming expensive. Staff was not very helpful. Over all it is an ok company. They do not try to help their employees very much.
Horrible Company
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 22, 2016
After 2 real working days my contract ended after I bought a new computer specifically for the job. The company was not helpful at all when asked questions
Productive and friendly
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 3, 2016
I loved working with the drivers and getting their accounts set up to get on the road! My coworkers were awesome and we helped each other out from the West Coast to the East Coast. We had regular meetings in Go2Meeting each week to ensure we stayed connected and were updated on trainings.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
healthcare
AR Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando,FLOctober 31, 2013
Zerochaos provides a multitude of learning platforms within the organization. During my 5 year plus tenure with the company I learned a significant amount about Accounting, Finance and business principals in general. The diversity and equality within the organization is encouraging and provides a welcoming presence for employees. Generally management is open minded and encourages advancement, however employees who are detrimental in their current role may meet challenges when attempting to move between departments. Advancement opportunities are available although additional compensation is difficult to attain since offers are usually presented as lateral moves.
Pros
flexible schedules, encourage creativity and promotes learning & advancement
Cons
pay increases are difficult to attain
Flexible place to work
Ads Campaign quality Evaluator (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 5, 2015
This company is great if you need flexibility and it is usually telecommute work. This only problem is on not permanent position. It can ends at any time without warning.
Great jobs for students or stay home mom. Salary is pretty decent for a work home mom about $15/h
Computer work
Ad Rater (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 8, 2015
Lots of easy money, and paid weekly. Problem is you cannot exceed a certain amount of hours per week. And no guarantee how long position lasts.
Legitimate Ads Rating work, but frustrating to work with
Ads Quality Rater (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 31, 2016
I worked as a remote/online Ads Rater/Quality Rater. Training was easy enough and communication was good enough to start, though slow. For a few months, everything went well. They sent out emails asking people to work as many hours as possible, however, shortly after that, there began to be task shortages. I contacted them many times in regards to the work shortages and always received the same answer(s), that they knew of the problem and had no resolution in their forecast. Around this time was when it became a hassle to get paid for the work performed on a weekly basis. Non-stop disagreements over number of hours worked and being productive due to their system basically not working.

Overall, they paid me the entire time I worked there, even though we had a few disputes in regards to the number of hours worked. The work is as advertised - easy to perform, but some of the correct answers/responses do not make sense. Also, this job is very tedious and repetitive. If you do not handle boring and repetitive jobs well, you need not apply.

One evening I received an email that my contract with ZeroChaos would be ending the following day at noon. Originally in all of the paperwork I had read online (and signed), I was under the impression one had to wait 90 days to re-apply with ZeroChaos before able to be considered for a 2nd Ads Rating or other job. However, when I was able to speak to someone after receiving this notice, I was informed that all employees/former employees must wait 180 days before being eligible for another ZC job opportunity. If it was possible
  more... to give 0 stars for Job Security, that would be the correct response here.

If you can do Ads Quality Rating on a part-time basis as an additional stream of income, it is a worthwhile gig. If you have plans to work remotely part-time doing Ads Rating as your sole source of income, you should probably re-think that plan because there is no security or guarantee of work/employment.
Pros
Paid on-time (mostly)
Cons
Communication, Functionality of Platform, No Job Security
Very disappointing
Quality Ad Rater (Former Employee) –  los angelesOctober 23, 2015
They dont give precise instructions or help. There is none to contact or proper manager to ask questions to and if you ask you are lucky if you get an answer. None gives a feedback or instructs you on how to improve and suddenly the same day they fire you by email. Very crude and ruthless company