ZERODRAFT Employee Reviews in United States

Effective business model and team - sales -> manager
JUNIOR ENERGY AUDITOR (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYMarch 23, 2015
The home envelope was 100% of the job, from our salespeople to our insulation experts every member of the team was 100% dedicated to client services. Amazing experience.
Zerodraft of CNY - Great place to grow with a company
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  SyracuseFebruary 12, 2013
Zerodraft is a growing company that I enjoyed working for during my few years with the company. I'd still be there now if I didn't relocate out of the area.

I like that the company focuses on training employees and that the owner really believes in providing a good environment with top notch benefits to all team members.
Pros
benefits, challenging growth environment, people
Canvassing is Fun!
Field Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYSeptember 30, 2012
Meet everybody at the office, Make up the battle plan, drive team members out to targeted neighborhoods (with permit approval), after dropping off team I worked my own streets for a few hours, sold 4 or 5 deals, then went to check on, train and maintain the team members.

My co-workers and employees were motivated and education driven.

The hardest part of the job for me was selling my share, and managing a team. But I like a good challenge. It keeps the blood flowing when its 5 degrees out and you have a whole in your shoe.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the time spent with my team and boss, and the direction that Zero Draft sent me in my career path towards being a salesman of great esteem.
Pros
fun, enlightening, great people
Cons
central new york is a very cold place for salespeople in the winter.