The Zeta Actions Mortgage team is seeking a highly quantitative, driven, process/detail oriented and creative Sales Operations Analyst to join our team. The Sales Operations Analyst will work cross-functionally with several organizations within Zeta Interactive, including Sales, Operations, Engineering, Finance and Analytics, with the primary objective of enabling BU leaders to make effective, analytically driven, and strategic operating decisions. Other areas of focus for the Analyst position include improving efficiency through process creation, improvement and automation, identifying growth opportunities for Mortgage customers and cross-sell partners, and managing all aspects of day-to-day Sales Operations for the Mortgage business. In addition, the Sales Operations Analyst will play a key role in optimizing campaigns to ensure that we’re meeting or exceeding all client goals.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about solving problems, interested in advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects.
- Analyze current channel, vertical, partner and customer performance and identify levers for driving revenue growth
- Create reporting and alerting tools to define and provide ongoing tracking of key performance indicators, support business insights and decision making, identify failure points and opportunities for improvement; provide recommendations for growth
- Decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish customer requests (internal and external) from underlying true needs
- Support management and optimization of new and existing customer campaigns against relevant KPIs to successfully meet or exceed client performance expectations
- Create, implement and document new processes for Billing, Landing Page/Creative refreshes, Account Setups/Filter Management, Form Testing/Optimization, etc.
- Build tools/processes and manage the integration of third-party tools to support the management of business operations (e.g. Matcher UI, Netsuite Integration)
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong business acumen and organizational skills; project management experience is a plus
- Excellent analytical ability, including advanced proficiency with tools such as Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving ability with experience providing practical business insights from large, complex data sets
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills; ability to communicate well with various stakeholders at all levels
- Self starter and ability to work independently, as well as on a team
- Strong financial modeling experience
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Prior experience in Education and/or Mortgage lead generation
This position will report directly to the VP of Client Services and will be based in our San Mateo, CA office location.