Zeta Interactive

Zeta Interactive Employer Reviews

Zeta Interactive
SENIOR ACCOUNT COORDINATOR, XL MARKETING (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 22, 2013
Was a good place to work, until taken over by another company.
This was not a great place to work.
SEM Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 26, 2012
Pros: short commute
Cons: advancment.
This was not a great place to work. Management was really lacking.
Very Good Company for Freshers and can learn so many technologies
Software Programmer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 23, 2014
Good Company , Co workers are very friendly , Should work good for life balancing and Fun Unlimited with HR activities
During my experience, I have learned how to engage with client requests to handle them in a appropriate way and provides them a definite solution.
Sr. Application Support Engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: free meals during the stay in the shift
Cons: long hours
As part of my professional career, I quickly developed my technical skills as well as social skills to get into the working environment. I have learned how to engage with client requests and resolved them in the committed time. I have also learned management techniques while engaging with client requests i.e. how to reduce the effort for the client – more... in terms of revenue as well as manual effort by providing them perfect alternative in a short span of time.

Coming to technical skills, we are working frequently Linux servers and MySql database. As per the client requests to prepare Adhoc reports, I used to write MySql queries and provide the report as per the requirement. To automate the same, developed shell scripts to reduce the effort. As a support engineer, we have a job which involves in our daily activities i.e. disk space and table space maintenance. Closely monitoring all the systems and take appropriate action by purging the unwanted data from the system. Providing support for other products as well they are Zeta Ware House, Zeta next Pages and Mobile module which was integrated in our Zeta Mail. One of the crucial members in the team while handing web services and API related requests. Engaging with the clients over the call if necessary and provide the resolutions instantaneously. – less
Performance and Dedicative Environment
Finance Executive (Current Employee), HyderabadNovember 25, 2012
Pros: free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons: long hours
1. I was not completely trained by my superior or by my Manager. I've learned everything by self and started working competitive to them and achieved it within 7 months. My salary was revised to additional 25%.

2. I've learned reviewing contracts and finding out mistakes in them like project cost, hours, estimated time & rate per hour that was there – more... in the contract and the rate communicated with our employees.

3. I am into billing process and learned to post, create invoices and finalize the monthly revenue and communicate the same to Senior Vice President. Working on Accounts Payable process along with billing since 7 months.

4. Zeta has the best management. I give a full score.

5. The process became routine and my work was transitioned to Zeta USA.

6. Zeta Annual Party is the best part of my job. We all have fun after a great pressure from our clients. – less
Fun and Friendly work place
Project Associate (Current Employee), HyderabadAugust 8, 2012
Pros: good environment with lot of extra curricular activities
Cons: complete night shifts. no shift rotation.
==> Unexpected long Calls at end of the day is a typical day.
==> Learned lot like Team management, Client Interactions, etc
==> Most enjoyable part of the job is outings with team