ZF Friedrichshafen Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent Company
Technician III (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 26, 2016
A typical work day you review the schedule classify what is important to work towards everyday and the customers GM, Ford, Chrysler, and other automotive divisions become your personal customers. I learned a lot about working as a team and caring about the work that I am involved in. The management gave me a lot of freedom to make choices on what is important how to address problems and discuss with the engineering staff anything that needs to be reviewed. The hardest thing to do was to have available time for all the work that needed to be accomplished we keep busy all the time and it came down to sometimes shifting my responsibility to manager or gaining permission for overtime. The most enjoyable part was that the team as long as you are proactive really tries to work with the rest of the team.
Pros
Overtime, breaks, cohesive atomosphere, positive managers
Cons
contracts only last 1 year no discussions
Excellent place to work. Communications are less than ideal.
Warehouse Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Marysville, MIFebruary 11, 2016
I enjoyed the plant environment. Most employees are very cooperative. After 5 months on the job, I was asked to go to 2nd shift in a different role temporarily. After 5 months on 2nd shift it was obvious that my manager was not looking to replace me on 2nd shift, but was ok leaving me there.
good place to work at lots of microwaves variety of vending machines
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 17, 2015
lots of room for growth within company great management. fun place weekly meetings. great bosses great leaders i learned a lot of automobile knowledge here