Zhone Technologies

Zhone Technologies Employee Reviews

Fun, fast paced workplace
Quality Control Inspector and Assembler (Former Employee), Largo, FLMarch 12, 2014
I enjoyed working here, it taught me how to gather the information and materials I would need for the day. Management was very helpful. I felt the co-workers very compatible and skilled. Nothing hard about this job, but the most challenging part would probably be keeping up with the fast pace, but it made the day go by faster. Found the co-workers the most enjoyable part of the job. Good teamwork is the key to a successful company.
fast pacded and fun
Assembler (Former Employee), Largo, FLNovember 12, 2013
Pros: pot lucks dinners
Cons: no increase in wages for six years
Printing out work oders,pulling parts from location and warehouse for different machines for kitters to put on feeders. Data entry, to look for lost or missing parts,inventory to make sure the parts are in correct location and make sure the count is correct,if not you search in the system to see where it was used last,or management has to find an alternate part or we put the kit on hold until part arrives. We used ipods to correctly take parts from location so it was done in real time. The hardest part is the end of the quarter when they would change the work orders all around for shipping dates,but it kept things intresting,alot of smiling faces.
Productive working place.
Assembler (Former Employee), SeminoleJune 28, 2013
Everyone did their job. We all worked as a team and enjoyed each other's company. I just didn't like that I worked 3rd shift hours.
productive and responsable
Rework technician (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: free time are ok
Cons: benefits a little higher rate than other companies.
A very improving company
every day new things to discover a different kinds of solving problems
too many favoritism with others employees.
good people environment,,team work.
depend on someone to do your duties and its taking a little longer.
meetings,,conference,,I like to share opinions that will help to improve easy ways to solve issues in the company....share comments,,to make a better working environment.
Temp job
Cycle Counter - Temp (Former Employee), Largo, FLAugust 8, 2012
No future with this slumping company
No benefits
Laid off many long time employees
One big family.
Special Account Representative (Former Employee), Largo, FLMay 29, 2012
Pros: team players
Cons: too many lay offs
Worked at Paradyne/Zhone for almost 20 years. Worked in Traffic
department for about 4 of those years. Getting product ready for shipment and waybills where needed.
Did Export documentation when needed for International orders. Next 16 years did customer service for Domestic and International customers. Extensive internal and external customer contact. Order processing, tracking, expediting, billing issues, and returns. I also was a Channel Support Specialist, Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process.

I really enjoyed working there, we were like a big family. We were
ISO certified. We all worked together as a team.