Zift Solutions (http://www.ziftsolutions.com) is seeking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to become the first QA team member. Zift is looking to use best practices in automated QA to optimize our agile development process. Zift is a small, fast growing company that will allow you to define the processes and standards that we follow for quality assurance. In this position, you will enable the development process at Zift to be taken to the next level in delivery time and quality.
As Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer you will be responsible for testing our various products (websites, web service APIs, backend processes, ETL, and more). Your primary responsibility will be to design, implement, and maintain automated test suites across our entire platform. You will perform automated testing, manual testing, regression testing, and performance/security testing. You will participate with the development team in a scrum based development process.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field
- Solid understanding and experience in SQA methodologies, techniques, and approaches
- 7+ years of hands-on QA experience
- 3+ years experience in test automation using tools such as Selenium and Cucumber
- 3+ years of performance testing experience
- 3+ years working in an Agile development process
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented, great at multi-tasking and comfortable working with and delivering under deadlines
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Programming experience in object oriented programming language
- Experience using SQL and various RDBMS
- Experience working in a Linux based environment
- Testing web-services (REST and SOAP)
- Solid understanding of the differences between synchronous and asynchronous messages
- Strong technical background in automation of web applications
- Solid knowledge of back-end application testing is a huge plus
- Understanding of Spring Framework, Hibernate is a huge plus
About Zift Solutions:
Founded in 2006 in Research Triangle Park, NC, Zift combines its expertise in marketing automation and channel partner management to provide an innovative Channel Marketing Automation solution to companies with indirect sales channels. Zift's platform provides an easy-to-use solution that helps channel marketers run more effective programs. With Zift, you can instantly deliver up-to-the-minute content and proven marketing campaigns to channel partners across the country or around the world.
If you feel that you meet these requirements and would be excited about working at Zift Solutions, please apply through the site.