Zim American Integrated Shipping Employee Reviews

RUN AWAY!!
Finance / Accounting Position (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 29, 2013
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: impossible advancement
Company moral is horrible. No raises for general staff in four years. Some have had salary deductions to maintain their employment. 8 hour shifts are required 5 days a week for all staff, even salary.
A very good company to work for and a very interesting
Auditor Caribbean and Central America (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 25, 2012
Pros: i used to get a free lunch every once a month
Cons: short brakes and vacations
I used to come in very early, so that I could eat breakfast before I started to work. I learned a few software such as Iqship, Citrix, Sap.
I got along with all my co-workers and managers, I'm an easy person to get along. I used to work with commissions it was not hard but it was boring, and I enjoyed when the company sent me to take a training course in the head office out of state.
Learning the ship business was great.
A/P Clerk/Intermodal Cost Control (Former Employee), Norfolk, VASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: the smile on my cowokers from growth.
Cons: learning the shipping business and promotion.
A typical day at work would be to process invoices for payment. I enjoyed learning the different department responsible of other departments. I got to learn how each department effects the other one.

I love working with my coworker. It was a pleasure to work with all different nationality. I think the hardest part of my job was losing people in the world trade center. But the most enjoyble part of the job was helping my coworker get ahead, and watch the growth.