Sales Consultant / Client Advisor
We are growing and need help from the right individual. BMW has launched many new products this year and more are coming in the next 6 months. BMW succeeds in large part because BMW sales professionals create and maintain strong, long-term relationships with BMW owners. If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited being the customer’s first point of contact -and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team-a BMW sales career may be for you.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the BMW center.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
1. Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
2. Accommodating the client’s product preference via presentation and demonstration.
3. Finding the right BMW for the client.
4. Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
5. Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of BMW vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of BMW products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
- 5 Day work week, 1 evening until 8pm & Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- Full benefits package including 401K
- $100K + earning potential
- Fun and professional work environment.
- Employee Lease Option
Skills / Experience Friendly, outgoing Strong negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests. Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers. Ability to assess individual client needs. Experience working under time constraints and managing priorities. Ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions. Ability to think of innovative ways to get results. Able to recover quickly from setbacks. Able to cooperate with management. Able to take responsibility for handling details. Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities Attributes Proven communication skills. Demonstrated motivation to sell. Professional appearance. Able to learn details and processes daily. Education High school diploma required. Zimbrick BMW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 19 months ago
The Zimbrick Story Our story began over 49 years ago, when John Zimbrick purchased the Buick franchise at the corner of Park and Regent...