eMail Marketing Manager
Bio-Rad Laboratories is seeking a talented and motivated Email Marketing Manager to join our team. Email marketing is an important sales driver at Bio-Rad, and we’ve recently invested in systems and services to support and promote substantial growth from new and existing customers. In this hands-on role the Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the collaborating with stakeholders within our product marketing divisions on the development of our email marketing strategy, execution, tracking and reporting. This individual will bring their insight, along with industry best practices, to manage and grow revenue from the email channel, including lead nurture and trigger campaigns, and upsell/cross sell initiatives. As the Email/Marketing Automation manager, you will oversee the development and growth of our email marketing program; which is one of the largest drivers of lead generation and subsequent sales. You will be responsible for all aspects of email campaign planning and execution including calendar management, creative development, production, and analytics. This role reports to the Group Advertising Manager. This is a great opportunity for an emerging leader to have a direct impact on the bottom line. The right candidate must be willing to do what it takes every single day to successfully execute against established goals.
- Manage email marketing campaigns including developing flow, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting and optimization.
- Drive the email marketing strategy in collaboration with product marketing stakeholders.
- Project manage deployment schedule, frequency and messaging, based on ROI and performance metrics
- Create email reporting dashboards and custom reports analyzing campaign performance
- Drive enhancement of email features and capabilities including targeting, personalization and email templates
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email
- Monitor competitive landscape, tracking and reporting on competitors' activity
- Act as strong team player to work cross functionally, sharing insights and experience while extracting the best from stakeholder/business partner relationships
- Develop tests and learn strategies that will dramatically elevate targeting, segmentation, and personalization practices.
- Drive and manage email process - merchandise, content, messaging, and segmentation, and list management.
- Manage and develop email testing roadmap. Analyze email campaign results including audience, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates and conversion.
- Manage email project workflow - develop schedules, manage team to deadlines, write creative briefs, and gather approvals.
- Share email program insights and recommendations with key internal partners for ongoing optimization.
- Regularly forecast sales, response, and budgets.
- Partner to develop cross-channel learning’s and insights to develop optimal contact strategy.
- Project Management: Responsible for briefing, managing and optimizing creative email campaigns. Ensure projects follow a process that includes creative development, list selection, and approvals. Serve as group marketing point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Marketing Strategy: Ensure project requests are on strategy and prioritized based on business impact. Provide feedback and campaign recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
- Analysis/Reporting: Monitor campaigns daily to maximize performance. Compile weekly and monthly campaign performance reports. Analyze and recommend campaign improvements based on analysis. Ensure results meet revenue objectives.
5-7 years of email marketing experience
Excellent analytical skills and ability to use data to optimize campaigns and drive improvements
Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment and work independently
Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
BA/BS, or equivalent experience, in a related field.
Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM laws.
Proven organization, project coordination, and multi-tasking skills.
Experience with all levels of management, various internal teams, and outside vendors.
Highly self-motivated, possess strong organizational skills, able to handle multiple projects and prioritize workload.
Previous experience with Eloqua or Marketo a plus; experience with other email marketing automation platforms is a requirement.
Experience with creative testing and audience segmentation.
Positive attitude and approach to the role is essential including strong sense of ownership, initiative and enthusiasm.
Indeed - 20 months ago