Zionsville Meadows Employee Reviews

My job
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Zionsville, INMay 19, 2017
Well i also ways have a easy day at work because i work part time there so iam there for three in a half hours. I have learn to have passions with people working there.
zionsville meadows
LPN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Zionsville meadowsApril 14, 2017
management does not help with under management to assist with on call or filling in with shifts, overworked nursing staff. Communication is horrible. Overall management does not seems to value the employees very much at Zionsville Meadows. They are more worried about filling the shifts then paying good, hard working nursing staff the money they deserve. If they treat and pay them what they are worth, and not micro manage the employees they would have a Rock Star staff!
Pros
Residents are more friendly than staff
Cons
No team work at all!!!!
Great Place
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 3, 2017
Hard working . but, this job is a place to start if you are thinking warehouse. i loved the job and it is easy ways to move up. one of the best jobs i ever had.
Just wasn't my type of environment
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INOctober 18, 2016
Zionsville Meadows was an okay job, just wasn't the job for me. Got paid every two weeks. Was about a 50 minute drive from my house. Only got about 30 hours in a 2 week pay period
Pros
free lunch, free drinks
Cons
short to no breaks, never had enough staff
Dont work here
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INApril 18, 2016
I never missed always on time never late . They treat you like garbage . Management has no clue what they are doing . U mess up you pay for it . Even if you did not do it . I would not put loved in here for nothing . Nursing staff is always short . Call lights all going off but never get answered . They want you to lie all the time . They make promise they cant keep no matter how hard you try they will get red of you over something you did not do no matter what it is . Its sad when you bent over backward for the company and u get nothing in return long hours no family life nothing . Do not work here
Pros
Cons
Poor management
No to productive
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 13, 2015
This company had a lot of bad ratings when i was employed with them no employee resolution at all under paid and not very clean.
Don't work here
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Zionsville, INOctober 29, 2014
Low pay, understaffed, high nurse to patient ratio. Building needs a major remodeling. No raises.
Pros
Cons
working environment
patient daily living activities
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INSeptember 22, 2014
I started my work after receiving my assignments and the number of resident rooms I had to take care.. This work required to careful pay attention to residents movement I worked with the nurses to help the monitor the residents. I assisted most working time the residents in their daily living activities which include grooming, bathing ant eating. My responsibility was also to observe and reported any significant changes detected from the resident. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be helpful to the residents.
Average
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 15, 2014
After being at this company for about four months I decided that this was not the career where I needed to be.
review
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INJanuary 18, 2014
I did my clinical rotation at Zionsville Meadows. Patients were well taken care of.
A company that needs to think more about their employees
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Zionsville, INOctober 28, 2013
I always come to work with the assumption that nothing is written in stone. I have to follow up on things that are not my job concerning my residents appointments to insure they have transportation to and from. I have learned a lot in the healthcare transport field. The hardest part is the pay I receive for all of my efforts and responsibility. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting it done.
Pros
I make my own schedule, and I do things my way.
Cons
the pay
work
Server (Former Employee) –  zionsville inAugust 11, 2013
• Host
• Dish washer
• Preparer (food and cookware)
• Line cook
• Wait tables
Pros
free food
Cons
get pay every two weeks
Teamwork was amazing, communication was good amongst supervisiors
CNA (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 17, 2013
everything was good for the most part, I learned everyday I was there and the whole staff was unique to be around.
Pros
understanding of personal situations, flexibility
Cons
never had a bad moment or mis understanding
Very good Enviroment
Dietary (Former Employee) –  675 Ford RdZionsvile,IN 46077November 15, 2011
I loved going in to work to see the elderly that just brighten your days up knowing that you going to a job that you are going to like and don't have to worry about being bored.
Pros
very good lunch
Cons
short breaks