Zionsville Meadows Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Maintenance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INApril 18, 2016
I never missed always on time never late . They treat you like garbage . Management has no clue what they are doing . U mess up you pay for it . Even if you did not do it . I would not put loved in here for nothing . Nursing staff is always short . Call lights all going off but never get answered . They want you to lie all the time . They make promise they cant keep no matter how hard you try they will get red of you over something you did not do no matter what it is . Its sad when you bent over backward for the company and u get nothing in return long hours no family life nothing . Do not work here
Pros
NONE
Cons
POOR MANAGEMENT
Don't work here
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Zionsville, INOctober 29, 2014
Low pay, understaffed, high nurse to patient ratio. Building needs a major remodeling. No raises.
Cons
working environment
patient daily living activities
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INSeptember 22, 2014
I started my work after receiving my assignments and the number of resident rooms I had to take care.. This work required to careful pay attention to residents movement I worked with the nurses to help the monitor the residents. I assisted most working time the residents in their daily living activities which include grooming, bathing ant eating. My responsibility was also to observe and reported any significant changes detected from the resident. The most enjoyable part of the job was to be helpful to the residents.
Average
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 15, 2014
After being at this company for about four months I decided that this was not the career where I needed to be.
review
Student Nurse / Clinical Rotations (Former Employee) –  Zionsville, INJanuary 18, 2014
I did my clinical rotation at Zionsville Meadows. Patients were well taken care of.
A company that needs to think more about their employees
Bus Driver (Current Employee) –  Zionsville, INOctober 28, 2013
I always come to work with the assumption that nothing is written in stone. I have to follow up on things that are not my job concerning my residents appointments to insure they have transportation to and from. I have learned a lot in the healthcare transport field. The hardest part is the pay I receive for all of my efforts and responsibility. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting it done.
Pros
i make my own schedule, and i do things my way.
Cons
the pay
work
Server (Former Employee) –  zionsville inAugust 11, 2013
• Host
• Dish washer
• Preparer (food and cookware)
• Line cook
• Wait tables
Pros
free food
Cons
get pay every two weeks
Teamwork was amazing, communication was good amongst supervisiors
CNA (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 17, 2013
everything was good for the most part, I learned everyday I was there and the whole staff was unique to be around.
Pros
understanding of personal situations, flexibility
Cons
never had a bad moment or mis understanding
Very good Enviroment
Dietary (Former Employee) –  675 Ford RdZionsvile,IN 46077November 15, 2011
I loved going in to work to see the elderly that just brighten your days up knowing that you going to a job that you are going to like and don't have to worry about being bored.
Pros
very good lunch
Cons
short breaks

2.9