Ziprealty, Inc. is a national, full service brokerage providing home sellers and buyers with an innovative real estate solution. By using advanced web and mobile applications, we have streamlined the real estate process. Our licensed Ziprealty agents have years of experience in the areas they serve and are able to help clients shop for their home they want they want to.
We currently have more SALES LEADS than REAL ESTATE AGENTS so we are actively seeking qualified candidates to fill these positions. We have a few slots open for confidential meetings this week to see if Ziprealty is a good fit for you.
Our offer is simple: we provide you with * leads, technology, marketing, and support* so you can do what you do best- work with clients. You'll spend your time working with clients rather than looking for them!
Licensed Real Estate Sales Agent Requirements
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license to Ziprealty (all non-licensed applicants will have to complete the pre-licensing course and state exam before starting work at Ziprealty). Strong written and verbal skills
- Must be able to work with and respond to clients promptly.
- Must have a moderate level of internet and data management competency.
- Must be a tech-savvy agent who wants to use our technology to thrill clients.
Here are just some of the benefits from working with Ziprealty
- Registered client leads, dozens every month!
- No fees whatsoever!
- Outstanding web exposure on Ziprealty.com. Get your face in front of thousands of buyers with placement on the worlds #1 most-visited broker website. All agents receive 138,500 impressions per month which drive consumers directly to you!
- Intuitive client management software
- ListHub listing syndication site
- Broker and office support
- Non-competing brokers
- Lucrative referral program (up to $20,000 in first 6 months per each referral)
- Free business cards, email, eFax, toll free number, and much more
To apply please click on Apply link and complete our application questions