ZirMed Employee Reviews

Used to be a fantastic company
Advanced .NET Engineer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 5, 2017
I worked there for 2 years and up until they laid off 20% of the company it was a fantastic company that encouraged best practices. The CEO definitely puts the bottom line over investing in the future and his employees.
Workplace Culture
CODE SET DATA ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 15, 2017
Team Building Atmosphere
We have a cross-functional team dedicated to engaging, connecting, and celebrating our employees. The ZCubed team aims to promote an inclusive community that positively impacts healthcare through emphasis on the passion, empowerment, and fulfillment of each employee.

The ZCubed team organizes events, activities, perks, and
outreach opportunities throughout the year.
Beware: cliques abound
Developer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 30, 2017
atmosphere is low stress, but there's a core that's been here for a while and they shut out anyone with a dissenting opinion. good luck finding anything to do. You'll keep your job at least, but you'll be bored out of your mind
Great work culture and opportunities
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 9, 2017
Growing company and great management staff that seeks for good work culture. They provide many opportunities to grow and improve your skills in the healthcare industry.
Pros
Great staff and work culture
Cons
Benefits and compensation are fair. They need to stick with the market value of the staff.
Great people, good product
Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 29, 2017
The company is full of the hardest working, smartest people around. There is a decent feeling of teamwork and collaboration. It's a great place to learn.
Disorganized management styles
Revenue Integrity Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 29, 2017
Working for Zirmed was easy but you were left adrift with no communication from management or other staff. Good pay but bad morale and communication.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Lack of communication
Stay away - Layoffs
Strategic Consultant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 21, 2017
The company laid off about 10% in March 2017. Management doesn't seem to know why they're not meeting their business targets, so the outlook doesn't seem promising.
Pros
Co-workers are friendly. Flexible work hours.
Cons
Lay offs have started. Additional lay offs are likely. There is no future at this company.
Productive Fun Place to Work
Enterprise Implementation - Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 29, 2017
Productive Fun Place to Work. People are nice and will work with you to help you. Would most certainly recommend to anyone to work here.
Pros
People are friendly
Cons
Pay
Benefits and compensation are good, environment and organization are poor.
Enterprise Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 3, 2013
Zirmed is growing too fast to keep up with itself which is good for job security, but bad for organization and colleague support. There's not many set processes and a lot of "fly by the seat of your pants" policies that are inefficient. The company is not open to many policy changes even when their current process is poor and not effective. It's a desk job with a lot to know, not a lot of training, and some teams travel a lot.
Very Educational always inspired to learn something new.
Customer Service and Information- Client Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville KYMay 16, 2013
Meeting the needs of our clients. Maintaining high customer satisfaction. EDI-Reading X12 files-VPN assistance-and more. Our Management team gives you the ability to grow with the company. My co-workers are also friends we jump in to help each other. I don't really have a hard part of the job I love learning and am a very driven to excel individual. The clients I work with to hear them say "we love ZirMed" You all are great, you care and it shows.
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
Position changing to a sales based commision salary
Excellent company with some flaws
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 11, 2012
My experience was definitely atypical from others at the company. My team was in turmoil and lacking leadership for the bulk of my tenure. I was ultimately let go for executing exactly as I'd been directed, even though my product was testing excellently with users.

Overall, I would still highly recommend this company. They stood by me in the early days when I was plagued with health-related absences for myself and my small children. They continued to pay me in spite of my not having yet accrued the necessary PTO.

This company is growing and should remain a market leader.
Very Fast Paced
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 25, 2012
Daily I would contact assigned clients to answer questions. Schedule personal or group appointments with new or existing clients for virtual one on one training with myself or group training. Assist with billing questions/denials/specifications depending on the specialty. I learned billing specifications for several specialties, per state and payer. I worked with a group that was willing to share knowledge they have researched to eliminate timely research that would allow me to assist my clients in a faster time frame. The most enjoyable part of my job was reading different personalities and able to pick up on their needs quickly to give them the absolute customer experience.
Pros
the company showed their appreciation to their employees
Cons
9:00-5:00 didn't exist. the client and their time zone came first
Great opportunity to apply skills and background.
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 23, 2012
Great opportunity to apply skills and background, including IT and business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ZirMed. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2