Zizinya is a digital marketing and advertising agency based in Houston, TX. We help companies use the web to grow their businesses with branding, inbound marketing, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising, content marketing, lead generation, online PR, social media and more.
We’re a close-knit, laid back family and we take care of our people. If you’re a good fit, we’ll do everything we can to make sure you love coming to work every day.
Some of our benefits include:
- 100% health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 10 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules and remote work opportunities
- Big career growth opportunities
- Access to industry events and conferences
- Free coffee and snacks
- And a lot more!
About the Job
This position is about finding prospects and making appointments using the phone, Linkedin/social media, networking, events and leveraging online/offline relationships. This is NOT a marketing position - it is a SALES position.
- Compensation includes a base + draw + commission. There are no caps on commissions.
- Base from $30K and up depending on relevant experience.
Important activities include:
- active prospecting of decision makers
- uncovering business growth and marketing challenges
- verifying a need and a fit
- qualifying budget and timing
- teeing-up opportunities for closing by other team members
Experience with inbound marketing, CRM systems, social media, analytics, web design and SEO all strongly preferred but not required. Entry level candidates with the right enthusiasm, attitude and transferable skills will also be considered.
This is an exciting opportunity with a small but fast growing digital marketing agency in the Houston area.
You are a self-starter with a passion for helping prospects and clients think outside the box. You are passionate about marketing and understand its value in helping companies grow. You thrive on hunting down new opportunities, closing deals and overseeing a smooth hand-off to the accounts team.
You have always been a top producer in all of your endeavors and you attribute your success to your desire, commitment and your ability to effectively LISTEN and communicate with others. Your goal is to be seen as a “trusted adviser” by your clients and as a result you have always been able to count on referrals and testimonials as a way to open up new doors and new opportunities.
You are comfortable working in a very entrepreneurial setting – in fact you enjoy it and thrive on the fast pace, the flexibility and the creativity that is required to do so. You are comfortable working with high level decision makers; at the same time you are equally adept at helping end users understand your product and solution.
You are confident and capable of having high level business conversations related to complex technology and have the ability to translate these features and details into simple meaningful language for your prospects.
In the past you have been successful even when working in a remote setting with limited supervision.
When asked to prospect you will instinctively utilize sales 2.0 tools such as Linked In and Twitter to find the right company and contacts to reach out to.
- 3-5 Years' experience in prospecting, hunting, networking and making calls
- Experience with inbound marketing, CRM, social media, SEO, PPC all preferred but not required