At Zoës Kitchen, leading a balanced lifestyle isn't just a philosophy our company was founded on, it's a way of life. We value our people, their hard work and their work-life balance immensely. Our people are smart, dedicated and enthusiastic. They're empowered to anticipate and respond to customer needs; they're encouraged to set goals and seize opportunities for professional growth.
We're a rapidly growing restaurant concept (ranked #2 of the "Top 100 Movers and Shakers" of 2012 by Fast Casual magazine) with fresh and tasty Mediterranean-inspired cuisine served in an environment of warm hospitality. Our expansion continues and we're looking for talented leaders to join our team. We grew by 50% last year during a recession and with plans to open another 20-25 new locations in 2012, we are looking for people who can rise to the challenge as we embrace rapid growth!
As a Zoës Kitchen Manager, you'll manage both the front and back of house operations and therefore, prior kitchen experience is preferred. You'll ensure Zoës high standards and service levels are consistently met and that all customers always receive an uncompromising food experience!
If you have:
- 2+ years of restaurant management experience
- A stable and progressive work history
- Prior kitchen experience is preferred
- Self-discipline and initiative
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
Then we can offer you:
- Balanced, Flexible Schedules with NO Late Nights
- 5 Day Workweek in a Fun, Upbeat Environment
- Grease - Free Kitchens
- Competitive Salary, Benefits Package & Paid Vacation
- Generous Monthly Bonus Program for General Managers
Zoës Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity & E-Verify Employer
RM, Manager, Management, Zoes Kitchen, Zoe's Kitchen, ZoÃ«'s Kitchen, AM, Assistant Manager, AGM, ARM, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager, Management Opportunities, Growth Potential, Fast Casual, Good Food, Great Opportunities, Hiring, Restaurant