Zodiac Pool Systems Employee Reviews

Cool Place
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Vista CaSeptember 16, 2015
Cool Place, I liked working there as a temp. Everyone was nice. Flexible hours, free coffee, lots of work to stay busy, I liked it a lot.
Don't ever work for Zodiac Pool Systems!!!!
Sean Wells (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAJune 14, 2014
A typical day at work: Really just knowing you have to do the same thing over again and know that this is what your going to be doing for 20 years with no chance of moving up in this company.

What you learned: hard work in this company does not pay off the ones that move up are the ones that kiss butt and have family ties.

Management: very incompetent they put people in charge that don't know anything about the company and the ones that do get left in the back doing all the work.

The hardest part of the job: knowing I have to get up very morning and go to work here.

The most enjoyable part of the job: the end of the day when i get to go home that's if they don't tell us 10mins before the shift ends that we are working 2 more hours.
Cons
everything
good compayn
IT Help Desk (Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Vista, CANovember 5, 2013
worked temporarily with them for 6 months everyone is very friendly
Hard to advance and compensation is not at market
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAMarch 21, 2013
This place is about who you work for, there are a couple department heads that take care of their people and help build them but most of them do not. The pay is way under market as was my position. I do have to say that their benefits are some of the best. The company is still trying to build their corporate culture but still has some way to go. I enjoyed my co-workers but didn't like the fact I was going nowhere. They need to invest in leadership workshops for their managers.
Pros
benefits and 401k
Cons
low pay and limited to no advancement
Awesome place to work with great benefits and discounted company products for employees
Senior Mechanical Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Moorpark, CAMay 2, 2012
Zodiac is a great place to work. The only reason I don't work here now is because I did not want to relocate my family to Vista. The management is demanding but fair. The atmosphere is very friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed everyday at work as the work is challenging and varied along our product lines. The managers gave us the ability to do our best by not micromanaging the team to death. I would highly recommend Zodiac!
Pros
free coffee, education assistance, great benefits and pay, challenging work
Cons
moves are always challenging.