We are looking for a Human Resources Intern for a 6 month period, which will begin approximately mid to late May and continue through mid-November.
This position is excellent for a recent college graduate looking to segue into the field of HR with a strong focus on immigration compliance. Someone new to the field of HR would gain immeasurable knowledge and experience in all areas of Human Resources.
The ideal candidate should be highly organized and effective as well as a recent graduate in the field of Human Resource Management.
This is a paid position that includes, but is not limited to, the following job duties:
- Process, organize and maintain new hire paperwork, with a strong focus on I-9 compliance.
- Interact with employees on a daily basis to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Work closely with our Immigration attorneys to file/maintain immigration petitions, while adhering to all rules and regulations of the Dept. of Labor.
- Assisting our recruiters with hiring of candidates.
- Close working relationship with other departments within the company. (This includes executive level.)
Candidate must be:
- Willing to work hard and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Personable and able to operate with a high level of confidentiality.
- An expert at utilizing time management in order to meet very important deadlines.
- Comfortable with follow up.
- Adept at multi-tasking.
- Well-versed in job websites such as: dice.com, indeed.com, kareer.me, etc.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication.
*To apply, please send both a resume and a cover letter.