We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Developer for a new start-up. This is an important and new position and we are looking for someone to take ownership of the user interface. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to design things from the ground up with lots of freedom. This is a full-time position in our downtown SLC offices. We will also consider applicants interested in contract work.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and customer to define and then achieve goals and objectives
- Leverage feedback, metrics, and site tests to improve user experience
- Develop diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes
- Ability to think through information architecture, process flows and interfaces
- An eye for detail
- Can debug cross-browser layout and behavior issues
- A portfolio demonstrating your work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions
- A strong awareness of common Usability methods and principles
- Ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural inclination towards simplification over complication
- Proficient in graphics software including PhotoShop
- Knowledge and experience with JQuery
- Knowledge and experience with MooTools
- Experience with Git or SVN
- Experience with PHP, Magento, Flex, and AJAX is a plus.
Email resume, cover letter and portfolio. Please include salary range requirements in cover letter.
Indeed - 7 months ago