Are you ready to apply your programming genius to impact the health of thousands of people? Do you want to work in small, fast-paced teams creating cool stuff that goes live quickly and delights patients and eliminates healthcare’s time-sucking bureaucracy?
ZoomCare is using the latest and greatest technologies to create powerful customer conveniences such as a real-time scheduler, online and mobile patient-controlled health applications as well as backend operating systems that keep our state-of the-art clinics humming. We’re looking for high-energy, super smart people with infectious, can-do attitude who can help us build the world’s most patient-focused healthcare OS.
- Be a part of exciting new projects working directly with customers to create public-facing web and mobile software for global health care
- Develop new and maintain existing custom applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years of proficiency in Java development
- Experience with relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with Application Servers, JBoss preferred
- Experience with front-end technologies like GWT and Swing
- Experience with Java Persistence (Hibernate)
- Experience with Java Dependency Injection
- Experience with Linux
- Experience building mobile applications would be a big advantage
- Experience building social networking applications
- Experience working with POS payment and Ecommerce systems
- Previous health care background and knowledge of HL7, X12, 270, 271 is a plus
ZoomCare is a rapidly growing technology-powered healthcare company that is building the world’s first Smartphone-Based healthcare system. We build all our own software, including cutting edge consumer-facing applications which rapidly get into people’s hands, improve their health and become indispensable to their lives. ZoomCare provides healthcare on demand in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. ZoomCare has headquarters located in Hillsboro, OR just off the highway 26 at the 185th exit.
** Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. ( U.S. Citizens, Greencard holders, EAD) No sponsorship provided.