zoosk Employee Reviews in United States

Great teamwork, great benefits, great place for using my skills
bilingual customer service (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 25, 2016
* Global company
* Great Teamwork
* Full hire with great benefits & insurance coverage
* Global/German site to work with German speaking members
Pros
Full hire from first day, great benefits & coverage
Opinions
QA Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 31, 2016
Typical Day: Busy/Productive/Constantly Learning
What I Learned:Jenkins/Fogbugz/JIRA/QA Testing
Management: Direct Managers were amazing and supportive
Co-workers: Always willing to teach and help if assistance is needed
Hardest Part of Job: Learning new skill sets but you should always be up for this challenge
Enjoyable: The work! Helping make a product that has the potential to be amazing and an industry leader.
Pros
The Co-workers
Cons
Not enough transparency in company goals and finances
Fun, creative environment, great snacks, ping pong table and pool table to come!
Senior Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 21, 2015
Zoosk is an up and coming dating site that's been around since 2007, and has always found a way to maintain a fun working environment open to new ideas, suggestions and products to increase the Customers' experience.

I learned how to transition from a startup to a more corporate structure with little transitional time. My co-workers are like family, and the culture was unparalleled compared to any other job.

Management have always been transparent and supportive. Honestly, there is nothing I can think of that is particularly difficult, as I am proficient in all projects and expectations. I particularly enjoy the culture, the benefits and the openness of new ideas.
Pros
benefits such as free/reduced healthcare, snacks, catering, outings and parties, and a great staff
Customer Supper Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 28, 2015
Well-managed company, with great company culture. The CEO is one of the most competent people I've ever met. Overall, a great place to work.
Review
software engineer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 18, 2016
Overall good experience working at Zoosk. Lunch provided on Mondays, lunch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, Happy hour on Friday.
Pros
Engineer management is good.
Cons
Marking model is not focusing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at zoosk. Our community is ready to answer.