ZTE

ZTE Employer Reviews

Challinging
Independent Manufactures Rep (Former Employee), Torrance CAMay 20, 2014
This company was new to America and hard to deal with. The management team was horrible and tuff to work for.
working with a multicultureal company
Vice President, MSO Sales (Former Employee), Home office, mostly east coast travelMarch 20, 2014
Pros: new technology
Cons: language barrier
multicultural experience. Interesting bringing new technology to the US market
Not a very good employer
Handsets Test Engineer Intern (Former Employee), Plano, TXMarch 5, 2014
Pros: friendly workmates
Cons: low salary, no insurance
Do not have oppoturnity for growth, and salary not very well
Worked on PTCL Project located at Defense for installation of ZTE Equipment’s
"As a Technician" (Former Employee), Pakistan, karachiFebruary 3, 2014
To secure a professional position utilizing a high level of motivation and skills in the field of Information Technology.
exciting place to start your career
ASIC Engineer and project manager (Former Employee), ShanghaiSeptember 27, 2013
Excitement, challenges, pressures, 24/7 schedule, but good for your career if you just start.
Dynamic Environment
3G PS Core Network Engineer (Current Employee), Kabul, KABAugust 19, 2013
Pros: bonus, lunch, dinner
Cons: 1 day weekend
I really Enjoy working in ZTE. My Seniors are very Professional providing me a very good chance to learn many things from them. They share a lot with me. My Managers are very kind & flexible.
language culture difference
Logistics Officer (Coordinator) (Former Employee), EthiopiaJuly 25, 2013
Pros: free lunch and snack
Cons: health care, insurance
In work time most employees are very serious and hard worker they are very devoted for their job. I learned hard work and long time work , in zte principle nothing impossible. ZTE Management is modern and scientific management . my coworker were very kind and polite, the hardest time was in my career supply much more goods from china, after we have – more... finished hard work our bosses provide get-together and we went to countryside and enjoy it .the most enjoyable time , we supply telecom equipment to our customer and that material delivered with out any problem and our customers get satisfied in that time I enjoyed . – less
Very challenging and productive environment
SITE ENGINEEER (Current Employee), south-south Region NigeriaMay 20, 2013
Pros: the job is a very mobile one, i have the opportunity of seeing so many states in nigeria
Cons: its challenging too
was working on a site one day and community boys came to the site alleging they are being owed by our customers MTN and that i should leave the site immediately.Already the site is down so no network in that area again and this site happens to be a priority site for MTN cos of the people living in that area,my boss' line wasnt available for instructions – more... on what to do.I used five thousand naira to buy them drinks,creating the picture that am a young man like them and if i dont bring up that site i will be sacked, promising them i will take up their matter when i get back to the office.They allowed me work but warned not to come back.Me and my team got the network restored.
I learned to approach every issue positively and tactfully

The management is okay

My co workers i appreciate the most because we are always in the field together,under the rain or in the sun,looking out for each other cos our work is an outdoor work.

the hardest part was the early stages,was challenging cos i never knew anything about telecommunication before joining the company

The most enjoying part is doing the job well and seeing results,it gives me joy to see am affecting lives through my output – less
Great
Telecommunications Intern (Former Employee), Dakar, SenegalApril 1, 2013
First time working. Learned about the office life, and clerical duties.
N/A
Snr. RNO Engineer (Current Employee), Karachi, PSDFebruary 5, 2013
I enjoy working here. The working environment really helps a person to grow personally as well as professionally.
Productive enviroment
PM Design Manager (Current Employee), Sandton, GPMay 2, 2014
Pros: decent salary + benifits
Cons: language barriers - chinese
Total hands on approach towards set schedule and target results. Support till the job is done.
multinational company with good job culture and provides individual growth
access Engineer on NGN project (Former Employee), pakistanApril 22, 2014
Pros: good incentives
Cons: late pay
ZTE is a vendor telecommunication company providing services and equipments of telecommunication worldwide.this company provides good platform for learning and enhancement of technical skills.
productive place
OMCR Engineer (Current Employee), Lucknow, UPJanuary 6, 2014
I learned discipline here for the corporate sector.
Cooperative team members.
New things to learn
A good place to work and learn
Network Intern (Former Employee), Lahore, PakistanDecember 1, 2013
* I joined ZTE as an intern, so my typical day was based on reading system manuals or visiting some of the sites with Engineers
* I learned about the working environment of a multinational organization, meeting manners and ways to handle critical situations.
* I was reporting to assistant manager DSLAM, this department had very little work load when – more... I joined it, so other than reading configuration manuals of the products, I did not learn much on practical basis.
* But I got a chance to be a part of OFAN network and there I did some practical work too – less
high profiled company and productive.
secretary (Former Employee), Hangzhou chinaMarch 20, 2013
Pros: free accomodation insurance and benefits.
Cons: my time is enough and long hours is not a problem
i work in loaded time and im so happy to work in that company with friendly co-workers and good environment.Receiving mails and telephones calls. Documents controller and documents filling. meets and greet clients with with good personal appearance.I enjoy working that company during party with my boss and co-workers, we are such a one family.
Enhances Opportunities
IMPLEMENTATION MANAGER/PROJECT MANGEMENT (Current Employee), GURGAONFebruary 8, 2013
Worked on Indian Aircel Project as well as two International Projects Globacom Nigeria and DIGI Malaysia where i learnt how to manage the projects by following the process and how to meet target deadlines.Resource handling as well as customer relationship.
Productive and Lots of learning in life
Project Management Manager (Current Employee), JHBJanuary 31, 2013
It is a great working environment and you learn a lot from a multi-cultural working environment.
Company that demand total commitment
Site Acquisition Specialist (Former Employee), Cape Town Western CapeJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: job satisfaction
Cons: very long hours
Daily targets need to be met, that even under difficult circumstances.
100% commitment is required every day, nothing less.
Enjoyable working relations is possible under extreme pressure and working demands.
To meet deadlines (the expression of eating an elephant- no task is to big no demand is too large).
Continuous learning is required must keep your – more... knowledge up to date. – less
It was a productive work place, good experience
site engineer (Former Employee), Pakistan, Lahore, MultanSeptember 12, 2012
Hard work and good management, nice colleagues and co-workers,
It was a good learning experience for me.
Internship (Former Employee), Pakistan, IslamabadAugust 23, 2012
Pros: gud learning enviroment
Cons: sometimes work load exceeded and so became hactic
At the beginning of my practical work in field i learnt alot by working in this company. Employers and employees both helped alot in learning and performing new and practical things.