We are seeking a Web Developer for a position ideally based in our HQ in Bend, Oregon though that is not required.
- HTML (HTML5 a plus)
- CSS (CSS3 a plus)
- API design and development (SOAP, REST)
- An understanding of API best practices
- Good written, verbal, presentation and teamwork skills
- Mobile application design and development
- Familiarity with Open Source CMS platforms (Wordpress, Drupal)
- 3-5 years of professional services development experience.
The Web Developer for Zuri Group will be responsible for supporting existing web content of client sites.
The ideal candidate must display excellent written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities. A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, including with remote clients and offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Maintain and enhance existing Website content.
- Perform complete testing of Web content.
- Candidate must be a team player and willing to teach and to learn.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors degree in web related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a nonprofit industry a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flash video/animation experience a plus.
Key Performance Measures:
- Successful delivery of assigned tasks and projects.
- Excellent customer service experiences by internal and external customers.
About Zuri Group
Zuri Group works with nonprofits to design and deliver technology and fundraising solutions that eliminate challenges and turn opportunities into successes, on time and within budget. Led by innovative strategic consultants, our expert team of developers and designers has proven success in yielding greater performance from even the best software. Zuri Group works with some of the world’s leading nonprofits, including American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, Amnesty International, Autism Speaks, Easter Seals, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Heart and Stroke Foundation and Heifer International. www.zurigroup.com