Zynx Health Employee Reviews

Great for Medical Professinals
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 21, 2017
A typical day at Zynx is a very busy ten hours. The company is very customer focused, and the employees are very supportive of one another. Management is largely ineffective, changing frequently and often blaming employees for their decisions. The hardest part of my job was the near-constant travel, and the most enjoyable was my relationship with the customers and the support and friendship of my fellow employees at those locations.
Pros
A lot of autonomy, good benefits
Cons
Toxic management
Zynx Health
Regional Nursing Officer (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 2, 2017
Provided opportunities to participate in many different internal and client-facing activities. Acquired new skills and worked with great people.
Pros
Autonomy and great co-workers
Cons
Small company with minimal opportunities for advancement
Productive fun workplace with ping pong table
Sr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2016
Great co-workers with diverse backgrounds. Casual and informal atmosphere. Frequent celebration and recognition of employees and their contributions, such as birthday celebrations, free lunches, presenting of awards, and other company events.
Great people with struggling culture and leadership
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 17, 2015
Zynx Health seemed to take a plunge, in more ways than one, once the founder and CEO, Scott Weingarten, left the company. The company lost many of its longest tenured and most beloved leaders and workers in the ensuing years and the interim management was left in disarray. There are still good people working there, but the current management seems to be focused solely on the bottom line with less regard for the well-being of its most valued asset, its employees.

Moving forward, I want to be a part of a company with a stable leadership that can articulate a clear, transparent vision for the future of the market. I want to work somewhere I can see myself growing my career at for years to come.
Pros
Benefits, remote lifestyle
Cons
Poor leadership
Excellent company
CLIENT SERVICES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 3, 2014
Amazing work culture with lots of food. They keep on feeding you throughout the year and treat you very nicely. They are very flexible with timings too
Pros
Lots of food
Top of Klass
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 9, 2014
Zynx was an innovator in the order set and plan of care market. They were able to establish many case studies related to improved care process and lower medical costs.
Pros
product
Cons
eventually leadership
Company sold - archaic,noninclusive atmosphere
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  LAFebruary 21, 2013
This used to be a good company until about a year ago. The founder sold it 100% to Hearst, which is not a good company to be working under. The future intent is to consolidate all the healthcare business companies owned by Hearst at the expense of quite a few employees in LA (all about the bottom line). In certain departments, there are definite favorites (it helps if you are Asian and male - there's definite discrimination), there are no opportunities for advancement, and the salaries are ridiculously low with less than cost of living increases. The benefits are not very good either (NO bonuses). In certain departments, there's an atmosphere of "being on the clock" and being browbeaten instead of being free to do a great job with encouragement - some employees have clear talents in certain areas yet are pulled into other areas where failure is guaranteed so they can be easily removed for the sake of the bottom line. Management style is secretive and highly political - there is no transparency in the LA office. This is not a secure company to work for at this time.
Pros
casual wear allowed all the time
Cons
poor salary, poor work environment, shaky company
Technology Department is second to none
Technology Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 26, 2012
I love working in Zynx's Technology Department. Our CTO recently won the CIO of the Year award from the Los Angeles Business Journal, and there are many reasons why. Since he joined Zynx 2 1/2 years ago, he's built a world-class Product Development organization. His philosophy is to hire really great talent (which he has done successfully over and over again), and turn them loose on solving all types of problems to benefit the business. He holds people to account for results, but at the same time, is always available to help remove roadblocks, remove inefficiencies, etc.

I love coming in every day: our teams are well staffed, full of bright, energetic, motivated people who care deeply about their projects, and deeply about innovating, and about staying current with the latest technologies to help our development efforts. It's hard to imagine ever leaving this place, because the people I work with every day are so fantastic.
Pros
opportunity to make a difference in health care
Great company
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 8, 2012
Zynx is a busy fast past company. At Zynx I learned a lot about marketing. Management at Zynx is great, the managers are very helpful as well as the co-workers. Only one time out the the year is hard at Zynx and that's just before the conference they host. Most enjoyable part is the end of the year when Zynx celebrates the holidays. Evetyday at Zynx is fulfilling.
Pros
stability
Good Company
Client Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 15, 2012
Tries to do too many things without the resources. Reorganization changes little with out the resources to implement real change.