Sales/Account Services Representative Position
You love to meet new people and connect with them instantly?
You like talking to people on the phone?
You know a lot of people, because your so outgoing and fun to be around?
You know a lot about marketing, branding, the web and solutions to help small business.
You like to give suggestions.
You like social media, especially LinkedIn.
Base with a lower commission scale
Full commission with a higher commission scale
It is the job of the Sales Consultant to generate a large quantity of new business leads and prospects for the agency according to a pre-defined set of client criteria. The sales consultant generates research on prospects and assembles reports to use in attracting and inciting prospects’ interest in the agency. Also, the sales consultant maintains the prospect database, makes and keeps appointments, cold calls leads and prospects, maintains and follows up on regular sales consultant mailings to prospects, looks for new leads, creates prospect profiles, and stays up to date on correspondence relating to all prospect contacts.
- Practices effective sales efforts resulting in a steady increase of new business.
- Wins profitable new accounts that are professional, courteous and long-term.
- Uses software correctly so that reports can be ran on sales funnel and pipeline on a weekly basis.
- Communicates effectively between the agency & clients.
- Treats prospects with respect and instills a confidence in our abilities and service.
- Actively listens and seeks to understand clients’ needs and then convinces them the agency can meet those needs.
- Uses client contact software to maintain detailed digital files documenting all contacts with each prospect including mailings, calls, appointments, and correspondence; records all research, reports, sales information or other materials used or created for use in selling the agency to each prospect.
- Keeps timely contact with prospects through regular emails, mailings, phone calls, and appointments.
- Some Branding, Web design, SEO & Internet Marketing sales experience preferred. A qualified candidate will have experience talking with clients and explaining these services.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self motivated to grow a book of business
- Eager to get out and make new connections