Houston - Galleria Area
alliantgroup, LP (www.alliantgroup.com), a national tax advisory firm, servicing a broad spectrum of clients, from start-ups to the largest Fortune 1000 companies in nearly every industry is growing! Working directly with businesses and their CPA firms to identify powerful, government-sponsored, cash-generating credits, incentives, and deductions, alliantgroup is the premier job creation innovator!
At alliantgroup, our motto is “work hard, play hard”. Yes, we work hard, but we have a great time doing it! Beyond the social outings and many firm perks, you can expect to expand your personal and professional growth, work with teams to give back to the communities we impact, and be surrounded by some of the most diverse cultural and educational backgrounds in the business. Our culture of collaboration and open doors means your voice and ideas will be heard on how to expand business and service your clients better.
We are currently in search of Professional Engineers to conduct consulting projects with regards to Energy Efficient buildings and structures.
We offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, the following: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), FSA, Holidays, PTO, Training and Mentoring programs. If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a diverse, energetic, and rapidly growing organization, please email your resume and salary requirements for immediate consideration.
- Professional Engineer License
- Must be available to work M-F approximately 8:30a-7p
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently and be proactive in nature
- Available for minimal travel
- LEED certification a plus.
- 2-3 years of field experience preferred.
- Engineering experience with Energy experience developing or supporting performance based projects and/or energy services.
- Perform individual technical reports on ongoing projects, review LEED and EPACT 05 calculation submissions
- Troubleshooting and providing analysis for opinions, code research, reviews of design documentation
- Researching emerging renewable energy technologies and reporting on their applicability
- Analyze multiple industrial systems to determine baseline energy use compared to energy saving measures.
- Review performance and energy savings for system modifications and improvements.
- Experience on green building projects