American Bank is a 29 year old Federally Chartered Bank with a strong financial footing and lending background. The vision of American Bank is to satisfy our customer’s financial needs and be known as the premier mortgage in the market. Currently, due to growth, we are seeking a seasoned Commercial and Industry Lender.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the development, management, maintenance and service of a C&I Loan portfolio
- Responsible for soliciting and servicing prospective customers producing a variety of commercial loans as well as generating and managing a portfolio of business and corresponding relationships.
- Responsible for seeking new accounts through marketing and referrals
- Prepare underwriting for loans and loan packages for Loan Committee presentation
- Actively cross-selling Bank’s other products and services
- BA/BS degree in business, finance or related fields or equivalent experiences.
- Commercial credit underwriting analysis skills
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Community Banking experience
Salary range $80k - $100k plus 20bps on loan fees collected (paid quarterly)
401(k) with company match
Flexible Spending Account
Our corporate atmosphere is fun, team-oriented and business casual
We place an emphasis on career development and advancement to management positions