Transports passengers by inspecting and driving bus along designated route; helping passengers; collecting revenue; maintaining safe operations.
*Must have recent abstract
*Must have recent experience driving motor coach
*Pre drug test and physical needed
*Medical ava. after 8 months
*Full time or part time ava.
- Organizes work by obtaining route assignment; completing paperwork
- Prepares vehicle by completing operator inspections; reporting required repairs.
- Picks up and discharges passengers by following designated route; stopping at designated locations; announcing locations; calling in delays; requesting emergency maintenance; making operator repairs.
- Provides for passenger comfort by regulating heating, ventilation, and lighting systems; enforcing passenger conduct rules.
- Helps passengers by providing directions and route information; providing assistance to people with disabilities; reporting accidents; calling for assistance.
- Maintains safe conditions by complying with traffic regulations; observing traffic conditions; avoiding dangerous situations; enforcing passenger safety rules.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Dependability, Deadline-Oriented, Safety Management, Energy Level, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Persistence, Acute Vision, Handles Pressure, Judgment, Teamwork