appsFreedom is an innovative Mobile-Cloud start-up, on fire with unbelievable growth potential, and looking for dynamic go-getters to join our elite team. This is a highly visible position reporting directly to the COO.
appsFreedom provides the opportunity for individuals to build expertise and a long-term career path in the dynamic mobile cloud industry that is the hottest trend in the evolution of the enterprise. Our dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment offers employees the opportunity to contribute significantly to an emerging, high growth business. As part of the Operations team, you will be involved in building and maintaining a robust Mobile-Cloud infrastructure as well as get an opportunity to work in a creative, fast-paced company.
If you are a Systems Administrator looking for a start-up company where you can have a direct impact on the company's future & willing to take on challenges, then we look forward to hearing from you today!
- Provide leadership and develop solutions to improve the environment and enhance service reliability and performance.
- Design Cloud Infrastructure, storage, servers, networks and solutions to improve existing infrastructures and meet future needs.
- Improve effectiveness of data center operations through automation, infrastructure improvements and tuning
- Install and configure tools for event monitoring, capacity planning, performance monitoring, etc. and make recommendations based on results.
- Develop portal based information systems showing key operational metrics.
- Produce documentation for use in deployment, configuration, repair and troubleshooting of hardware, software, storage, and operating systems
- Produce key metrics for business and operational activities
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in IT, with expertise in Linux, and familiarity with databases, storage, backup technologies, cloud services.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent technical degree.
- Experience in building and managing a cloud Infrastructure, preferably AWS.
- Expertise in deploying and managing Linux servers.
- Strong knowledge of popular scripting languages
- Working knowledge of Database principles, including clustering.
- Working knowledge of Storage principals (SAN/NAS) and services (CIFS/NFS).
- Working knowledge of backup software and principals.
- Ability to see opportunities for improvement in our business, coupled with a clear focus on outcome.
- Ability to solve problems – strong logical and analytical skills
- Experience with hardware and software troubleshooting, and issue resolutions.
- Ability to find and/or develop innovative, automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Ability to identify and implement standardized processes across the operation.
- Self starter in learning new technologies and skill-sets
- Knowledge of SAP BASIS is a plus
- Must be a team player.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
appsFreedom Inc, a leading provider of cloud-based mobility solutions for the enterprise, offers ready-to-use, pre-integrated apps that give...