atmosol...the place to be
atmosol produces extremely successful, high-volume sites for mid-size to enterprise level clients such as MTV, Tupperware, Winnebago, Samsonite and many more .
If you want to work for a company where your voice counts and you can grow while having fun—if you are innovative, good at nerf guns, video games, and want to work in a relaxed atmosphere with a family feel, this is the place for you. We offer fun days, team building, flex start times and a culture where we are just ourselves, no matter how quirky that may be.
The Web & Graphic Designer is creative, energetic, deeply knowledgeable about the latest web & graphic design technologies, and has a passion for demonstrating skill and precision in his/her work. Attention to detail and the ability to uphold and deliver work at the highest quality standards are essential. Can you take a client vision and make it a work of art? Then we want to talk to you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating interactive design concepts that help our clients meet their ecommerce business goals
- Assist with SEO, PPC and social media accounts for ecommerce clients
- Provide graphical expertise and consultation to create atmosol marketing materials including newsletters, brochures, power point presentations, website updates
- Able to articulate and present creative ideas
- Assist in promotional strategies and product development
- Actively participate in creative design consultations and create website mockups
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Consultation for conversion, marketing, and user interface ideas
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops and reviewing professional publications
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to keep abreast of innovative design trends and technologies
- Work well with a team to ensure all work is delivered within the established scope with the goal of happy client in mind
- 5+ years of experience in graphic and/or web design
- Strong design aesthetic, typography skills, design and layout skills, and a good eye for composition
- Extensive experience with desktop publishing/imaging applications (Photoshop, Fireworks, Freehand, Illustrator, Flash, etc.) for use in creating graphics optimized for the web
- Capable of working on multiple projects with minimum supervision
- Display an innovative mind and offer strategic creative solutions for design tasks
- Able to work quickly within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Have a flexible can-do attitude, and a good team player
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must have very good attention toward details
- Highly motivated and self-managed
- Provide exceptional end-user experience
- High emphasis on customer service and quality
- Extremely Detail Oriented! You should be able to notice and fix an issue on the website before the client does
- Open to listening and making changes to the design based on clients and team members’ feedback
- Overall - Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision, Handles feedback well
- Mobile design experience
Bachelor’s Degree in fine arts and web design or related field preferred or significant equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fun, relaxed environment.
- Flex start times
- Team events
- Collaboration, innovation, fun
- Standard benefits
- Culture of unique individuals that see our vision as their calling
Visit our website for more information http://webstore.atmosol.com/
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
atmosol, located in Chandler, Arizona, was founded on March 1st, 2005.
atmosol focuses on everything eCommerce. We create successful...