Director of Education Wanted!
Barbizon School of Modeling, Acting and Personal Improvement is seeking current or former models, actors and cosmetologists to manage a team of instructors and oversee our local training facility.
The Director Position Entails
This is a part-time management position which requires overseeing a team of trained modeling and acting instructors 1-2 weekends a month on Saturday and Sunday. The Director of Education will be responsible for enforcing company policy and procedure and overseeing and maintaining our training school facility. There is opportunity for growth and advancement as well as the possibility for full time work. Some travel may be required.
Director of Education Requirements:
- Must be available 1-2 weekends a month
- Great leadership skills
- Great customer service
- Master our famous curriculum
- Must be able to teach our students
- Display a passion for quality education and the desire to “make a difference”
- Must have access to fax and email
- Possess effective communication skills
- Have an eye for detail
- Must be available for occasional travel
- Management experience preferred
- Experience in modeling, acting, or makeup artistry required
Barbizon has been in business since 1939. We are the largest and most successful business of our kind. Our focus is to educate our students in modeling, acting and personal development. We also place our graduates in the local, regional, national, and international markets in the modeling and acting business.