Established in 1955, be.group is one of the nation’s leading nonprofit providers of senior housing and support, serving more than 5,300 older adults through a network of senior living communities and other programs. Our mission is to help residents and clients discover new ways to embrace life’s possibilities and new options for exploring their potential.
be.group is seeking Healthcare Sales Counselor for our continuing care retirement communities. We have two positions open, one position located at White Sands La Jolla in La Jolla, CA and another position at Redwood Terrace in Escondido, CA
The Healthcare Sales Counselor contributes to the success of be.group by coordinating sales of the assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care components of a senior living community in an effort to achieve the highest possible occupancy within budgetary, fair housing and regulatory guidelines. This position serves as a resource to disseminate information to the public regarding the community in alignment with be.group’s mission, vision, and core beliefs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Search out qualified leads from a variety of sources
- Initiate and maintain contact with prospective residents, referral sources and others.
- Conduct tours of residences and the retirement community for prospective residents, guests and/or their family members
- Respond to calls and inquiries from prospective residents, their families and their advisors; provide information, answer questions, overcome objections and close sales.
- Send sales packages to prospects, when appropriate.
- Interview prospective residents and review application materials for approval. Documentation to be reviewed includes applications, contracts, financial reports, lead tracking and sales report.
- Review levels of care needed for the prospective residents. Discuss the options with the prospective resident, working with the Sales Department and other departments within the community as appropriate.
- Accept and process entrance fees, complete closings and all necessary details upon admission
- May supervise or act as move-in coordinator, facilitating the move-in process for new residents and writing work orders for apartments as necessary.
Professional/Resident/Family Referral Development:
- Work with community hospitals, rehab centers and other resources that refer to skilled nursing and assisted living communities.
- Understand channels for referrals and develop relationships that will create opportunities for lead generating recommendations.
- Foster appropriate communication and relations between Resident, Family, Guest and Staff
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Develop presentations for community events and programs as discussed and approved by supervisor.
- Ensure be.group’s mission and the community’s stated purposes are incorporated into daily operations.
- Coordinate and support marketing events as required.
- Contribute to planning, research and writing of the community’s marketing plans.
- Maintain sales database.
- Track lead sources and complete reports on lead tracking as required.
- Prepare and review occupancy and sales reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may substitute for formal education.
- Minimum two (2) years of related sales/marketing experience.
- Proficiency in Windows OS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Internet Explorer, REPS or equivalent software; MS Publisher and MS PowerPoint as needed. Ability to perform mail merge tasks preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to sell and close a sale.
- Ability to understand and correctly utilize information resources and documents including the following: sales and marketing plan, budgets, occupancy and sales reports, website, tax documents, lead database program
- Focused attention to detail, highly organized & demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple-tasks, achieve desired results and adapt favorably to changing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills, self-motivated and willing to help foster a positive working environment
- Maintain appropriate level of confidentiality and privacy
- Interact and collaborate professionally with a diverse range of customers, including older adults and co-workers, individually and as a part of a team
- Problem solving ability
- Department of Justice and Department of Social Services clearance required.
be.group participates in E-verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
BE Group is a leading trading and service company in steel, stainless steel and aluminium in the Nordic region with expanding operations in...