Ace Energy Inc.’s SMARTAutomation provides facilities with an open, intelligent building automation and control solution that meets all of the challenges of environmentally smart integration and enterprise connectivity. We ensure complete interoperability among diverse facility systems. We are looking for a part time sales and marketing assistant to join our growing team.
Role and Responsibilities:
Market products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; track sales data; maintain promotional materials inventory; plan meetings and trade shows; maintain database, and prepare reports.
Interact with internal and external customers. Execute inbound/outbound sales calls. Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising.
Assist with creating marketing and sales literature, press releases, and websites. Monitor and update social media sites for tracking communications. Campaign coordination with other employees and departments.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very conversant with social media and computer skills including Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ACT Database
- Outgoing personality that enjoys customer interactions and working in a group environment
- Creative problem solving skills
- Should be able to deliver creative/innovative thoughts
- Excellent writing skills
- Effective project management skills
- Results driven attitude
- Organizational and time management skills are vital
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Liberal Arts/Communications
- some travel may be required
We are looking for someone that can work around 24 hours a week, 3-4 days a week. Please apply to us and include a cover letter with your resume. ACE is an EEO