Purpose: Responsible for all external communication related to the servicing of our clients and customers. Directs the delivery for company products and services, administrative and operational assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs team members to confer with clients, editors, publishers or producers to discuss changes or revisions to written and visual material, as well as work with team members to look for opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
- Directs the department and provides team members with the appropriate training, tools, direction and motivation that enable their success.
- Designs and reports departmental and company performance metrics for continuous improvement.
- Manages team members to receive customers' requests by telephone or email, analyzes requests, provides information requested or ascertains who can best provide the information, receives that information and routes the resolution back to the customer.
- Resolves contract level issues related to delivery, invoicing, and general maintenance of client.
- Develops and implements strategic processes to address client requirements.
- Analyzes and controls the expenditures of the department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Reporting to Chief Operations Officer, oversee management of new client launches, or new product launches for existing clients.
- Oversee bieMEDIA’s compliance of contractual obligations with clients and update contracts and Production Orders as requested.
- Gather required components for launch from all departments within Operations (I.T., Video Production, Post-Production, Traffic & Customer Service), Sales and Clients to ensure the most timely, smoothest possible launch.
- Working with I.T., create client-specific launch components, such as Online Client Order Forms (OCOFs), Ooyala Uploaders, Video Players, Biemedia Online Screening Solutions (BOSS’), email & FTP accounts.
- Working with Video Production, Post-Production, Traffic & Customer Service, define requirements for new client’s product & service engagement by bieMEDIA Operations Team.
- Communicate launch details to Biemedia Operations Leadership Team (BOLT) and facilitate smooth transition for new clients into bieMEDIA’s Production environment.
- Troubleshoot/find resolution for existing clients’ issues with any launch components. Facilitate clients’ migration to new products / services as applicable.
- Manage special projects and generate reports for Senior Management as requested.
- Has strong knowledge of complete product line, delivery time, and applicable negotiations, as needed.
- Assists other management team members in identifying problems and providing collaborative solutions or team-empowered decisions based upon the company’s guidelines.
- Manages and directs all bieMEDIA Client Services personnel. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- Bachelors Degree required or minimum of four (4) years customer service experience within a high-volume order management environment in a media production environment or related industry or field.
- Knowledge of media and video production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of meeting tight deadlines in a timely manner.
- Effective training, meeting, and coaching skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- A process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional service.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and general public.
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner and ability to compose grammatically correct correspondence via email.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent listening and problem solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills including proficiency in Mac OS, PC OS, Microsoft Office applications, Excel spreadsheet creation and management, Word, and basic internet, email, and FTP skills.
- Basic knowledge of Mac OS file structure; including knowledge and understanding of computer hardware, software and applications.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects while maintaining focus on details required for individual assignments.
- Strong trouble-shooting/problem resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal/internal customer service skills.
Indeed - 16 months ago