*No H1B or sponsorship*
ETL Developer to be part of the Business Intelligence Team. We are looking for dynamic, professional, team-oriented, self-motivated individual with good communication skills and positive attitude. Prior experience in an ETL environment is a must.
- Work with business users to identify and clarify ETL requirements and business rules
- Design, develop, implement, and validate ETL processes
- Create and execute unit test plans based on system and validation requirements
- Troubleshoot, optimize, and tune ETL processes
- Document all ETL related work per company's methodology including specifications for new/existing and operational turnover/support
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs
- Ensure that all timelines of loading/validating data are met
- Ensure smooth functioning of development, staging and production environments
- Ability to research and analyze data and processing issues or inquiries as they arise
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills to implement solutions for business requirements and problem resolution
- Analysis, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of in-house developed data warehouse
- 5-10 Years of ETL developer experience using Informatica or SSIS or DataStage.
- Good understanding developing and implementing ETL lifecycle and Frameworks with control tables, error logging, auditing and data quality checks.
- Experience with MSSQL 2008 DBMS and good command over T-SQL.
- Experience administrating the ETL environment, managing services, repository maintenance, deployments, user administration, versioning, etc.
- Good Unix/Linux scripting experience
- Strong database development skills like complex SQL queries, complex stored procedures in Oracle and SQL Server
- Experience in Data Analysis, Data Modeling and Data Mart design
- Experience in developing complex web service mappings with Informatica is a plus
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, oral communication skills, and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and procedure manuals
Indeed - 11 months ago