Our growing, online marketing software start-up will be hiring an exceptional Inside Sales Representative who can learn and execute our sales methods and processes from the ground up. We are growing fast and this is a great opportunity to get into an exciting market early with a market leader.
We are seeking bright, energetic self-starters who are passionate about driving revenue, increasing their client base, and selling market leading solutions. The ideal candidate is results-driven and committed to creating new business opportunities in a dynamic marketplace. This is a new (and commercial) nationwide service that helps chains, franchises, and agencies monitor and improve their online reputation and marketing effectiveness. The online visibility and reputation management market is targeted to become a $5 billion dollar market opportunity over the next three years. Get in early and seize this tremendous opportunity to build a market, and be part of an exciting company that’s growing very quickly.
This is a phone sales position that requires you to be self-driven and motivated. You need to be a true sales person not customer service. You will be working from either lead lists or responsible for online research and calling targeted customers within our B2B vertical markets. You will be on the phone most of the day following up with leads so your energy level is the key to successful results.
This full-time position has the following responsibilities:
- Cold call businesses and achieve call quotas
- Immediately establish rapport and understand potential client needs
- Clearly communicate company advantages and basic services
- Set presentation appointments for outside sales staff
- Accurately record call and contact information into sales CRM database
- Entry level. Preferred: One or more years of inside sales or telemarketing experience (ideally for marketing or software products)
-Proactive and a self-motivation
-You must have great verbal skills
-You must be presentable and personable.
-Have strong relationship building skills
-Reasonable computer skills
-Detail oriented and organized
-Results-oriented with a willingness to "do what it takes" to meet lead generation goals
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience taking a sale from cold call to booking appointments
- Persuasive and professional verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and understand online marketing concepts
- Proven interest to work in a sales role
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Experience with MS Office and ability to learn new computer systems
Entry Level Wage+ commission
Our workplace fits best with individuals who are passionate about their work, take initiative to solve problems, dedicated to client service and enjoy being part of a solid team. We reward our employees with competitive compensation, a community environment, stability and advancement potential. Our office is located in Downtown San Diego.
Email your resume and cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications for this position.