SAP Analyst (mm wm modules)
Salary: 80,000 – 90,000 (10%-15% Bonus)
We’re looking for a Senior MM/WM Analyst to primarily lead projects and/or support our backend processes. The candidate will function as single point of contact for all MM/WM related topics such as warehousing, shipping, RF scanning, HU Management, printing and interfaces to carriers and vendors and is able to analyze and troubleshoot complex processes and business scenarios. The position requires strong communication and organizational skills as well as a follow-through mentality.
The Senior SAP MM/WM Analyst is responsible for implementing new customer projects in the SCM area. He/She also gives guidance to the support team which handles change requests and projects for existing customers. His/Her work area covers all the stages of an SAP lifecycle including the gathering of requirements and process analysis, designing and implementing solutions, deployment, documentation, training and supporting the users. The candidate possesses hands-on expertise in setting up end-to-end SCM processes in the MM/WM area.
- Strong functional skills in MM,WM (at least 6 full life cycles) and 6+ years of SAP experience
- Deep understanding of integrated WM with HU management, RF scanning, batch management, serialization
- Sound knowledge of Shipping and transport management (incl. export requirements, carrier interfacing, small parcel, LTL/FTL scenarios)
- 4+ years hands-on ABAP experience (incl. interfaces, IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, USER-EXITs, BADIs, debugging skills, subsystems)
- Smartforms is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Very good communication skills and follow-through ability
- Work independently in an international environment
- Track record of excellence in end-to-end system design / support & leading of SAP projects
please send an updated word attachment resume reply (to include any of the technologies used that are required here). If you have any questions, please call me at (818)710-9200.
Linda Valentine –
Indeed - 5 months ago