At closerlook, the Associate Interactive Creative Director is charged with guiding the project team and the client through closerlook’s creative process to ensure delivery of the highest quality creative work, on time and on budget. On one or more accounts, the Associate Creative Director leads a creative team that includes an Art Director, a Writing Director, an Interaction Design Director, and one or more designers and writers. The Associate Creative Director reviews all creative briefs in advance of project kickoffs. The Associate Creative Director also works with the account’s Project Manager, Strategy Lead and Technology Lead to optimize project timelines. In addition, the Associate Creative Director partners with the Account Supervisor to present creative work to clients and develop key client relationships. The Associate Creative Director should have a background in one of three creative disciplines: writing, visual design or interaction design. The Associate Creative Director must have a strong working knowledge of all three disciplines. Deep experience in digital marketing is a must. Experience with pharmaceutical marketing is strongly preferred. Experience with responsive design is strongly preferred. The Associate Creative Director reports to the Creative Director. The Associate Creative Director is responsible for directing and mentoring more junior creatives, but will not have any management
- Demonstrates ability to understand the role of strategy and make decisions that are sound both creatively and strategically.
- Participates in and/or lead internal and client-facing creative meetings, facilitating both clients and agency personnel through the feedback process.
- Develops staff and delegates responsibilities to free himself/herself to assist with multiple client engagements.
- Assists the Creative Director and fellow Associate Creative Directors in the supervision and resource management of closerlook creatives, both full time and freelance.
- Leads the effort to establish, enforce and evolve creative best practices at closerlook.
- Contributes to creative concept and treatment development for marketing campaigns.
- Communicates actively with project teams to keep deliverables on track and on schedule. Deliverables may include websites, e-mails, eLearning, motion media, apps and print pieces.
- Supports new business pursuits by developing, organizing and contributing to presentations, writing and reviewing presentation decks, advising clients, etc.
- Helps to build strong client relationships based on flawless, on-time and on-budget delivery of creative work that drives results, and leadership of a creative process that clearly demonstrates its value to clients.
- Is a graduate of a college or a university with a degree in English, creative writing, journalism, communications, visual design, graphic design, interaction design or another related field.
- At least nine years of experience as a marketing-agency creative
- Demonstrates careful attention to detail in every aspect of his or her work
- Has demonstrable mastery of English-language style and mechanics.
- Demonstrates ability to direct writing and design of interactive, motion and print projects. * Demonstrates ability to analyze problems, anticipate consequences and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
- Has made the transition from primarily task-oriented work to team leadership, strategic thinking and client-relationship building.
- Exhibits a high level of creative and problem-solving skills.
- Has experience leading and/or mentoring junior creatives.
- Has proven ability to present work to internal and external clients and incorporate feedback.
- Has experience making interaction-design/information-architecture/user-experience decisions.
- Has a digital portfolio that includes a wide range of interactive work, business-to-business work, some long-form work and a creative concept brought to life across a campaign.
- Experience in pharmaceutical marketing is strongly preferred.
Founded in 1987, closerlook creates digital marketing tactics grounded in comprehensive relationship marketing strategies and principles for the pharmaceutical industry.
closerlook has grown to over 70 employees, many of whom have been with the company for over a decade. Fostering collaboration, a free flow of ideas and the highest standard of excellence, closerlook attracts strategists, creatives, developers, programmers, relationship-marketing professionals, and account, project and marketing managers who are committed to producing quality work with enthusiasm and integrity. Because of our open work areas, communal dining space and regularly scheduled opportunities for socializing, closerlook employees get to know each other well and enjoy each other's company. We all have outside interests and pursuits in areas such as music, theater, novel writing and trampoline jumping, making us a pretty healthy, happy, interesting group of people to be around. This, combined with the generous management, cool loft space and free soda, makes closerlook a pretty awesome place to work. To learn more, check us out at www.closerlook.com.
Job ID: 000124
Indeed - 14 months ago