The Interactive Designer assists in the creative development of all projects on his or her assigned accounts at closerlook, from concept to completion. He or she works closely with the Writing and Art Directors, fellow Designers and Copywriters to ensure compelling creative solutions align with strategic communication objectives for digital marketing campaigns. Project types include websites, apps, print, e-mails, banner ads, videos and presentations. At closerlook, the Designer is afforded opportunities for career growth and development under the tutelage of more senior members of the creative group.
- Assists in the creative development and execution of individual projects in close collaboration with the Writing and Art Directors, and under the guidance of the Associate Creative Director.
- Works closely with the project team to ensure that the creative work will achieve the client’s strategic and communication objectives.
- Works closely with the internal project team to produce closerlook-branded deliverables.
- Demonstrates a keen attention to detail.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment and actively participates in creative discussions, delivers exceptional design work and provides support in the development of presentations.
- College or university degree in visual communication/graphic design.
- At least two years of experience as a graphic designer (agency experienced preferred).
- Strong interactive and interface design skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 6.
- Proficiency with Mac and PC platforms.
- Online portfolio with an emphasis on interactive samples including campaign work.
- Strong presentation skills to both internal and external clients.
- HTML/CSS coding experience is a plus.
- Responsive design experience is a plus.
- Marketing background is a plus.
Founded in 1987, closerlook creates digital marketing tactics grounded in comprehensive relationship marketing strategies and principles for the pharmaceutical industry.
closerlook has grown to over 70 employees, many of whom have been with the company for over a decade. Fostering collaboration, a free flow of ideas and the highest standard of excellence, closerlook attracts strategists, creatives, developers, programmers, relationship-marketing professionals, and account, project and marketing managers who are committed to producing quality work with enthusiasm and integrity. Because of our open work areas, communal dining space and regularly scheduled opportunities for socializing, closerlook employees get to know each other well and enjoy each other's company. We all have outside interests and pursuits in areas such as music, theater, novel writing and trampoline jumping, making us a pretty healthy, happy, interesting group of people to be around. This, combined with the generous management, cool loft space and free soda, makes closerlook a pretty awesome place to work. To learn more, check us out at www.closerlook.com.
Job ID: 000042